Sales Operations Analyst
Montréal, Québec /
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
We're currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team at our office in Montreal, Canada.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will oversee various sales operations activities such as our internal customer database and revenue operations. The ideal candidate will bring organization, attention to detail, growth, and enthusiasm to the team. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who wishes to grow and contribute within a high-growth SaaS organization.
This is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role and we expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box, thrives under pressure, and is extremely detail-oriented.
- Manage the Deal Desk to ensure that sales opportunities are priced appropriately, all data is logged correctly in salesforce.com and that the sales process runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Improve and analyze our customer data and segmentation to deliver important business insights.
- Identify areas of risk or opportunity by conducting a detailed analysis of forecast, pipeline, and trending data, with the ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- Assist the Finance Manager with quarterly sales commissions by ensuring the accuracy of customer account information.
- Liaise with Account Managers on upcoming customer contract renewals and any identified potential customer churn risk.
- Assist with ad-hoc revenue, customer or financial analyses, and processes for the VP of Sales and Go to Market lead.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and Stripe preferred
- Experience in the technology industry or SaaS is an asset
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter that is comfortable working with minimal oversight and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality
- English: Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
We've raised $54M in funding since our foundation in 2018 and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you are a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, we might have a role for you. If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!