Sales Development Manager
Montréal, Québec /
MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 2,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald’s.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack
- Recruit, hire and develop world-class SDR talent
- Understand and solve customer pain points through MaintainX’s unique value proposition
- Embrace selling a disruptive technology to key decision-makers in an organization
- Coach and motivate the team to overachieve on targets
- Build development plans for each SDR
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Demand Generation, and other departments
- Drive new processes and programs to increase outcomes of team with regards to revenue, pipeline generation and development.
- Utilize a modern sale tech stack, including: Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo
- Startup Mentality – You will need to embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior SDR Leadership Experience (1-3 years) at tech/SaaS company
- Experience leading successful teams- proven track record in hitting stretch goals
- Experience building relationships between SDR teams and Marketing, Sales, etc.
- History of over-achievement in your career and are in the top 10% in your current organization
- Scientific approach to hiring ‘A’ player SDRs with future sales exec potential
- Self-starter who looks to solve problems makes great decisions and executes
- Learner who invests in self-development to continually become better each day
- Experience with ABM
- Comfortable moving fast, multi-tasking, and keeping the energy high.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication ability. Interpersonal and listening skills
- Personality traits: positive, passionate, creative, smart, high character
- BA degree or higher
- Ability to learn the MaintainX product within 30 days to advise customers
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.