Sales Development Representative
Montréal, Québec /
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
We're currently looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our team in Montreal. Reporting to our experienced Sales Development Manager, Gabrielle Jacques, you would be responsible for managing, nurturing, and qualifying high-volume inbound leads into meetings for quota-carrying Account Executives. You will be the first impression a prospect has with MaintainX.
In many ways, this is the most vital role in the entire company.
With world-class resources and thought leadership at your disposal, you will be expected to become fanatical about making sure no leads fall through the cracks and all prospects feel the love from our Sales team. This is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Lead Conversion – You will be assigned a high volume of inbound trial request leads and will be expected to convert those leads into meetings for the Sales team at a high rate.
- Activity – This is a high-activity position. While these aren’t cold calls (so they’re a little easier), you should be prepared to make 100+ calls per day in addition to managing system-generated emails, text messages, and other mechanisms of outreach.
- Organize – Because this is a high-volume role, staying organized is key. You will need to manage follow-up tasks, understand prioritizations, and juggle calendars.
- Systems – We’re a tech company, so we provide you great technology to do your job. You will become a master of using systems like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Getting Better Every Day – You will be provided great onboarding and training support but, even after this initial period, you should be open to continued coaching and constructive criticism.
- Thought Leadership – It’s important for you to understand and to form a passion for our industry. We expect you to learn at every opportunity.
- Startup Mentality – You will need to embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new.
- You have 1+ years of experience in sales (retail, call center, hospitality, telecommunication, etc) - bonus points if you've done B2B sales.
- You have a bachelor's degree
- You think outside the box, thrive under pressure, and are laser-focused on meeting your objectives every single month.
- You do not shy away from making phone calls and conduct other sales prospecting activities.
- You have a 'startup mentality' - You embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new with high energy.
- You're articulate and polished in your presentation.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
We've raised $54M in funding since our foundation in 2018 and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you are a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, we might have a role for you. If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!