Inbound Sales Development Representative
Montréal, Québec /
Hey you! My name’s Gabrielle and I’m the Sales Development Manager. We’re a funny, young, dynamic team with a meme wall at the office :)
Read below to learn more about this role and I hope to hear from you soon!
With our Product-Led Growth vision, anyone looking to boost productivity with their maintenance plan can sign up for our free trial on our website (you can too!) and start seeing value right away from the platform.
Our SDRs, who are Product Specialists, reach out to these trial users to ensure they are getting the most value from the platform. And more importantly, this role is responsible for identifying opportunities for our paid plans and converting those into meetings for quota-carrying Account Executives.
We receive a high volume of those leads and users ranging from various industries. You’ll have to be an expert at how we best help each industry, be knowledgeable about different personas and verticals, and not be afraid to make a high volume of calls in order to respond promptly.
In many ways, this is the most vital role in the entire company. You will be the “first impression” a prospect has with the MaintainX Sales Organization.
With world-class resources and thought leadership at your disposal, you will be expected to become fanatical about making sure no leads fall through the cracks and all prospects “feel the love” from our Sales team. Reporting to the SDR Manager and with high visibility across the team, this is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role. We expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box and is laser-focused on meeting targets every single month.
If you’re hungry to succeed in sales with a product our customers absolutely love, we’d love to hear from you!
- Be a Product Specialist - We’re Product-Led Growth; Meaning our Inbound SDRs handle a high volume of trial leads every day. Your role is to be highly knowledgeable about our product and ensure our trial users get the most value out of the product.
- Lead Conversion – The trial leads range from several industries and company sizes. Your role will be to qualify them for our paid plans and convert those leads into meetings for the Sales team at a high rate.
- Activity – This is a high-activity position. While these aren’t cold calls (so they’re a little easier), you should be prepared to make 100+ calls per day in addition to managing system-generated emails, text messages, and other mechanisms of outreach.
- Organize – Because this is a high-volume role, staying organized is key. You will need to manage follow-up tasks, understand prioritizations, and juggle calendars.
- Systems – We’re a tech company, so we provide you with great technology to do your job. You will become a master of using systems like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Getting Better Every Day – You will be provided great onboarding and training support. After this initial period, you should be open to continued coaching and constructive criticism.
- Thought Leadership – It’s important for you to understand and form a passion for our industry. We expect you to learn at every opportunity.
Requirements and Must Haves to be happy and successful here:
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone to generate new revenue opportunities (We’ll coach you until you master the skill if you don’t already have)
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Comfortable moving fast, multi-tasking, and keeping the energy high.
- Articulate and polished in presentation. Outstanding verbal and written communication ability.
- Insanely detail-oriented and organized.
- A positive, passionate, creative, smart, high-character personality.
- BA degree or higher.
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Experience with modern sales tech stacks: Salesforce, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Experience with startups and entrepreneurial organizations.
- Experience working in CMMS or facility operations software.
- Documented success in working in a remote setting.
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance and preventive maintenance and control the daily operations of their business, such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists–all with a digital audit trail.
The company has raised $54M in funding and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures, and Vulcan Capital.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.