Product Manager (Remote)
United States /
Founded in 2018, MakersPlace is a curated online marketplace that allows artists to create and sell unique digital creations (NFTs) using blockchain technology (digital art marketplace). We offer a platform aimed at empowering digital creators to create and sell their unique pieces, while providing verifiable proof of authenticity, ownership, and scarcity on the blockchain. Stay up to date on all of our hottest drops and collaborations at MakersPlace on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
MakersPlace is looking for a passionate Product Manager who’ll be responsible for all facets of the MakersPlace core product experience and programs. You’ll work closely with the founding team and cross functional members to conceptualize and deliver simple, consistent, and delightful product experiences for our artists and collectors.
- Understand user needs - Gather feedback directly from artists and collectors to define product needs.
- Evolve the product based on insights - Form strong opinions about our product, conceptualize, and rapidly drive the evolution and development of the core product.
- Collaborate across disciplines - Partner directly with engineering and design to deliver practical yet compelling product experiences.
- Own the entire product development cycle - Be involved in every aspect of the product development lifecycle from ideation, implementation, testing, evaluation and iteration.
- Manage and evolve existing core product programs - Manage and evolve existing programs such as our Drop Program.
- Partner with world class digital artists to conceptualize and deliver revolutionary artistic experiences.
- 4+ years working in a Product Management role.
- Exceptional leadership skills, necessary to inspire and lead a cross functional team to realize and execute upon product initiatives.
- The ability to manage and deliver upon multiple mission critical initiatives while maintaining an exceptional eye for details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, necessary to drive data-driven decisions.
- Passion for the arts and viscerally driven to help empower digital artists.
- Experience working in a start-up environment, especially in the Crypto, NFT or Blockchain space.
Benefits & Perks:
- $500 workstation stipend, with an additional $1000 after 6 months of employment.
- Flexible vacation policy + 1 personal day off / month.
- Weekly team sponsored lunches
- $500/Quarter AirBnB stipend— we want you to go out and enjoy life!
- 100% Remote
- …and more!
At MakersPlace, we curate our team as carefully as we do our digital marketplace to ensure the best experience for both our creative community and employees. Our remote-first company was founded by senior engineering leaders from Pinterest, including the first engineer and former head of growth engineering, and is funded by top-tier venture capital funds and angels in Silicon Valley.
MakersPlace is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.