Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations and Analytics
Founded in 2018, MakersPlace is a curated online marketplace that allows artists to create and sell unique digital creations (NFTs) using blockchain technology (digital art marketplace). We offer a platform aimed at empowering digital creators to create and sell their unique pieces, while providing verifiable proof of authenticity, ownership, and scarcity on the blockchain. Stay up to date on all of our hottest drops and collaborations at MakersPlace on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
- Be responsible for marketing operations and hands-on project management of marketing campaigns, most notably all drop campaigns
- Be the main liaison between sales, marketing and creative teams helping to set deadlines and priorities for all project tasks
- Produce reporting and dashboards that deliver critical insight into marketing performance for functional teams spanning marketing, sales and creator success teams
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel, from channel source to engagement to conversion
- Partner with our sales team on bespoke campaigns, from inception to developing and executing against a project plan
- Continually simplify systems and processes, limiting one-off customization and over-engineered processes
- Advance the marketing ops roadmap, ensure marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of our go-to-market team
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations or Marketing Project Management, or role required, experience gained in a B2C or marketplace environment
- Strong documentation, coordination, and project management skills, process oriented
- Track record of successful partnerships with marketing and sales teams and operations counterparts
- Highly analytical with the ability to find and communicate actionable insights
- Expertise in project management tools (e.g. Asana, Notion), Salesforce and other marketing automation systems (startup experience working in Google Sheets won’t hurt)
- Proficient in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau. SQL expertise is a plus
- BS or BA degree
Benefits & Perks:
- $500 workstation stipend, with an additional $1000 after 6 months of employment.
- Flexible vacation policy + 1 personal day off / month.
- Weekly team sponsored lunches
- $500/Quarter AirBnB stipend— we want you to go out and enjoy life!
- 100% Remote
- …and more!
At MakersPlace, we curate our team as carefully as we do our digital marketplace to ensure the best experience for both our creative community and employees. Our remote-first company was founded by senior engineering leaders from Pinterest, including the first engineer and former head of growth engineering, and is funded by top-tier venture capital funds and angels in Silicon Valley.
MakersPlace is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.