Technical Delivery Manager (Remote)
United States /
Founded in 2018, MakersPlace is a curated online marketplace that allows artists to create and sell unique digital creations (NFTs) using blockchain technology (digital art marketplace). We offer a platform aimed at empowering digital creators to create and sell their unique pieces, while providing verifiable proof of authenticity, ownership, and scarcity on the blockchain. Stay up to date on all of our hottest drops and collaborations at MakersPlace on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Working directly with the Engineering team, you will lead and own the release lifecycle for MakersPlace. You will define and develop the process for seamlessly releasing Smart Contract updates to the Ethereum blockchain. You will work with engineers to improve reliability and remove friction from releases. You will help pioneer standards and practices along with a collaborative group of engineers and product thinkers in the NFT space.
- Own the release delivery process, manage scope, quality, and dependencies across products and teams.
- Drive and own the testing plan for complex releases including smart contract updates.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Improve release velocity and quality through automation
- Work with engineering to develop automation tools to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Maintain a knowledge base and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management, Delivery Lead or QA Management roles working on complex software projects.
- Exceptional leadership skills necessary to lead cross functional efforts to execute upon product initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and deliver across multiple mission critical initiatives.
- Proven track record of shipping high quality products and services.
- Experience in various agile and hybrid methodologies and continuous integration preferred.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working in NFT, Blockchain or Crypto spaces.
- Deep passion for empowering artists!
Benefits & Perks:
- $500 workstation stipend, with an additional $1000 after 6 months of employment.
- Flexible vacation policy + 1 personal day off / month.
- Weekly team sponsored lunches
- $500/Quarter AirBnB stipend— we want you to go out and enjoy life!
- 100% Remote
- …and more!
At MakersPlace, we curate our team as carefully as we do our digital marketplace to ensure the best experience for both our creative community and employees. Our remote-first company was founded by senior engineering leaders from Pinterest, including the first engineer and former head of growth engineering, and is funded by top-tier venture capital funds and angels in Silicon Valley.
MakersPlace is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.