Lead Account Manager (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Business Development /
Founded in 2018, MakersPlace is a curated online marketplace that allows artists to create and sell unique digital creations (NFTs) using blockchain technology (digital art marketplace). We offer a platform aimed at empowering digital creators to create and sell their unique pieces, while providing verifiable proof of authenticity, ownership, and scarcity on the blockchain.
About the Position
The Technical Partner Manager will report to our GM of Drops and work side-by-side with the Business Development team to ensure excellent product delivery for our Premium product offerings. The ideal candidate will have: a passion for emerging technology in the blockchain/crypto space; a broad range of knowledge about SQL, Ethereum and Web3 tools; the ability to analyze market trends, develop sales, price and profitability strategies; a desire to recommend improvements and identify opportunities to increase revenue.
- Own the workflows that power our Drops in one of our core verticals - Art, Sports, or Entertainment
- Manage, maintain, and improve our internal tools for tracking and sharing Drop assets
- Create landing pages, marketing copy, and other sales assets
- Partner with Business Development, Marketing, and Product to improve internal Drop tools and processes
- Become an expert in the mechanics of a Drop
- Onboard new artists and partners into the web3 ecosystem
- Design auction mechanics, release strategies, and incentives for new and returning artists
- Collaborate with our artists and partners to mint and deliver artwork
- Bring your expertise to the rest of the team
- Work with Business Development to design and deliver unique digital and physical collector benefits
- Translate the complexities of smart contracts, wallets, and Drop production into useful information for our artists and partners
- Partner with stakeholders to expand, refine, and launch new experiences that improve the performance of the Drop program
- High attention to detail
- Experience writing SQL queries for ad hoc business analysis
- Experience creating assets in Figma, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and other similar tools
- Working knowledge of NFT marketplaces
- Proficient with Google Suite, Coda.io, or similar
- Familiarity with:
- The Ethereum ecosystem
- Personal wallets and custodial wallets
- Smart contracts, ERC-20, ERC-721, and ERC-1155
Perks and Benefits
- $500 workstation stipend, with an additional $1000 after 6 months of employment.
- Flexible vacation policy + 1 personal day off / month.
- Weekly team sponsored lunches
- $500/Quarter AirBnB stipend— we want you to go out and enjoy life!
- 100% Remote
- …and more!
At MakersPlace, we curate our team as carefully as we do our digital marketplace to ensure the best experience for both our creative community and employees. Our remote-first company was founded by senior engineering leaders from Pinterest, including the first engineer and former head of growth engineering, and is funded by top-tier venture capital funds and angels in Silicon Valley.
MakersPlace is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.