Los Angeles, California, United States /
Maple Media is looking for an outgoing, highly motivated, and creative marketing coordinator to join our Los Angeles-based team. This is an exciting opportunity for a performance-centric individual to gain hands-on experience across an array of initiatives ranging from collaborative strategy to independent marketing projects. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are eager to learn, willing to take on new challenges, and are excited about the mobile app & gaming industry, we want to talk to you!
About the Role:
- Support the marketing team across various projects & initiatives
- Conduct various marketing research projects, ie: identifying emerging trends, social media influencers, etc
- Assist with outreach & manage communication between influencers, vendors, & other third-party partners
- Create various marketing materials, including presentation decks, creative briefs & ad hoc reports
- Contribute to content creation, including drafting copy & sourcing imagery Support social media initiatives, including strategy, content creation & posting
- Attend & contribute to marketing team meetings, including creative & strategy brainstorms, tactical working sessions & marketing performance reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing roleInquisitive, curious, and eager to learn in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Takes initiative and works with urgency, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to work independently and across teams with minimal oversight and strong follow-through
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal, and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of social platforms: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Mobile app/games experience a plus
- Paid social strategy experience a plus
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop & Premiere Pro) are a plus
- Familiarity with paid media campaigns, including Google UAC, Apple Search & Facebook a MAJOR plus
$65,000 - $90,000 a year
The Recruiting Process:
After the initial screening process with our recruiting team and the hiring manager, we’ll invite you to 2-3 interviews with other marketing team members, including your potential peers and senior management. This is an opportunity to get to know each other and identify if the role is aligned with your skillset and career goals. Typically, the candidates we move forward with understand their career goals and have spent a few minutes reviewing our products and the caliber of our team on LinkedIn to get a sense of who we are and what we do.
The interviews may be held remotely or in person, and include some behavioral and problem-solving questions. We may follow up with a take-home assignment that lets you show off your skillset. This exercise doesn’t require any prior company-specific knowledge, should take no more than a few hours to complete, and is representative of the work we do every day. We also typically check 1-2 references from former managers to hear about your impact firsthand from someone you’ve worked with, especially to confirm fit with our culture and ability to drive impact in a fast-paced startup environment. We also will make time for any and all questions you have about the role, your impact, and your trajectory, should you join our team.
Maple Media is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or disability. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations, please let us know.