Director of Product Support
Redwood City, CA (Remote) /
GTM – Sales /
The Director of Product Support is responsible for leading a team of support engineers in the delivery of high-quality, scalable support to customers. The Director will be responsible for standing up the team, developing and implementing support strategies that meet the needs of the business, as well as managing the performance of the support team. The Director will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key customers and internal partners.
- Develop and implement support strategies that meet the needs of the businessMaintain high-levels of customer satisfaction with the support they receive
- Build and scale a high-performance support team
- Manage the performance of the support team
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and internal partnersEnsure that support processes are efficient and effective
- Work with other departments to ensure that customer needs are met
- Build, track, report, and troubleshoot KPIs
What We're Looking For
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience standing up a support team at a fast growing SaaS company
- Experience supporting a technically complex product
- A track record of high quality support with customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.
By clicking "Apply for this Job", you acknowledge that you have read the California Candidate Privacy Notice Regarding Use of Personal Information and hereby agree to its terms.