Hubspot CRM Administrator
GTM – Sales /
We are looking for a CRM Administrator who will play a key role in the growth of our GTM teams through optimization of our technology and tools. Combining the curiosity of a detective with the precision of an analyst, you will be translating business requirements into insightful solutions, process improvements, and automations.
You will act as our CRM administrator (Hubspot) and be responsible for the ongoing development, configuration, and maintenance of the platform in support of the organization's GTM functions. In addition, you will partner with the GTM organization to optimize the integration of additional tools in the stack to drive continued growth for Material.
- Maintain and configure HubSpot CRM and related CRM systems on a day-to-day basis, including, but not limited to: Maintain critical data, including the removal/merging of duplicate records, build workflows for Automation associated with GTM processes, update users’ lists, security profiles, and access rights for users, implement enhancement requests for view changes, new fields, etc.., handle data in HubSpot Dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Assist with integration of CRM with other business systems and applications used in the company
- Support data migration and integration projects, ensuring data accuracy and consistency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues in a daily support capacity; working directly with users is necessary
- Test enhancements and bug fixes; coordinate user acceptance, regression, and integration testing; make changes and corrections as needed
- Develop documentation and training materials and conduct sessions for end users.
- Act as a support resource for existing users post-trainingIdentify opportunities for process improvement
- Gather and document business requirements from stakeholders for feature enhancements.
- Develop technical specifications and solution designs for feature enhancements.
- Conduct root cause analysis and design corrective solutions to prevent recurrence of issues.
- Perform QA testing and support hypercare on large projects.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years experience in a technical business systems analyst or implementation consultant/solutions architect role supporting GTM SaaS applications
- Experience with enterprise-level software applications and technologies including HubSpot CRM, Gong, Workramp, Clari and CPQ tools.
- HubSpot CRM certifications and a deep understanding of Hubspot’s workflow capabilities
- Salesforce experience and certifications preferred
- Strong data management abilities and must be excellent at time management, prioritization of tasks, and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in managing data migration plans and data migration mapping is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, collaborative environment
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.
By clicking "Apply for this Job", you acknowledge that you have read the California Candidate Privacy Notice Regarding Use of Personal Information and hereby agree to its terms.
Compensation at Material Security is determined by a range of factors, including but not limited to the individual’s particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience. The projected compensation range for this position is $91,000 to $155,000. The projected salary range is just one component of Material Security’s total compensation package for employees.