Technical Customer Success Manager
GTM – Customer Experience /
We are looking for a Technical Customer Success Manager who excels at creating fanatic customers for life. This is achieved by ensuring customers receive value from their goals and objectives. You will be responsible for managing our top enterprise accounts, collaborating with sales, security architects, products specialists, and products to ensure customers have the best experiences possible. You will work closely with our customers at all levels with a primary focus on customer adoption, retention, and ultimately drive customers to be reference accounts by sharing their success stories using our solutions. You are product savvy and will be engaging with our customers to share product announcements, responsible for business reviews, and value realization. This role will shape the future of our Customer Success team and you will be an integral part of our super fast growth.
- As a customer leader, the Sr Technical CSM is the client’s primary point of contact responsible for orchestrating a superior client experience.
- Ongoing relationship-building and proactive account management activities, such as account planning, success planning, activity tracking, lite project management.
- Consistent and recurring engagement with customers to review product use & adoption.
- Manage diverse, high profile enterprise accounts.
- Enable customers on new or unused capabilities which meet customers business objectives and goals.
- Review and update customer health scorecards by leveraging telemetry from cross-functional teams. Design and execute mitigation plans to mitigate risk or identify new opportunities.
- Be the advocate for your customers within Material by sharing their voice to internal team members. Insights gathered from executive business reviews (EBR), NPS feedback, operational reviews, and product feedback.
- Work with our clients to understand their business requirements and how Material will achieve them.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a CSM, value & adoption or consulting role
- 2+ years of experience supporting enterprise customers in a customer success or related role
- Experience in cybersecurity or identity management is a plus
- Experience with Data Analysis, BI Tools and basic SQL
- Strong experience communicating, building and maintaining relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives
- Proven ability to understand new product capabilities, demonstrate product features to customers for awareness and ad hoc enablement, and review feature enhancements to submit on behalf of the customer
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create and present business cases to internal and client teams
- Strong organization, project management and time management skills
- Demonstrated business acumen and professionalism
- Willingness to travel
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.
By clicking "Apply for this Job", you acknowledge that you have read the California Candidate Privacy Notice Regarding Use of Personal Information and hereby agree to its terms.
Compensation at Material Security is determined by a range of factors, including but not limited to the individual’s particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience. The projected compensation range for this position is $120,000 to $184,800. The projected salary range is just one component of Material Security’s total compensation package for employees.