Federal Sales Manager
Redwood City, CA (Remote) /
GTM – Sales /
As a Federal Sales Manager at Material Security, you'll be part of an early, fast growing and highly experienced sales team. You'll be responsible for taking a highly relevant product with regards to agency needs and driving our federal go-to-market strategy. The primary focus of the team is to accelerate Federal sales through both existing and new partnerships/relationships.
- Develop new and existing accounts and relationship within the public sector
- Continually build and grow a robust sales pipeline via partnerships, events, and other proactive account based interactions
- Drive deals forward by executing demos, quotes, proposals, BVAs
- Establish opportunities for revenue growth by building long-term high-value relationships across strategic accounts and partnership to extend reach and drive adoption
What We're Looking For
- Proven Track Record: Measurable success in Federal sales within early-stage, high-growth go-to-market environments
- Strong Existing Network: The ideal candidate has an extensive list of existing relationships across the public sector with relevant agencies
- Versatility: The ideal candidate should be able to understand the product and problem space fairly deeply and has an aptitude and willingness to take on new projects outside the normal scope of a typical individual contributor
- Ownership: Our sales team enjoys taking an elevated level of responsibility across the go-to-market functions in addition to delivering a high quality output
- Strong Communication: The ideal candidate possesses outstanding written and verbal communication, and is comfortable communicating at every level from the c-suite to front line workers
- Attitude & Ambition: The best candidates are smart, hard working, competitive, and not afraid to fail. They are team first but willing to take the lead with minimal guidance and supervision.
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.