Enterprise Account Executive, New England
GTM – Sales /
We are looking for a driven Enterprise Account Executive to join our dynamic and highly-experienced sales team at Material Security. In this role, you'll drive our go-to-market strategy by managing the full sales cycle and working to build relationships with IT and Security teams across enterprise organizations. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact in shaping the future of our product, selling process and success in the Enterprise market. We are looking for coverage of the New England region.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by working closely with enterprise organization's (>1,000 employees) IT and Security teams.
- Supplement inbound leads with self-generated outbound strategies for pipeline generation.
- Develop innovative and repeatable sales strategies to drive opportunities and revenue.
- Create an unparalleled customer experience throughout the sales life cycle.
- Manage existing customer relationships to drive renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally across our go-to-market team as well as with partner organizations to drive strategic growth opportunities.
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of experience in an Enterprise Sales role for SaaS solutions
- Experience selling in the cybersecurity (or related) industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Measurable success in building and managing a qualified pipeline and a self-driven, hunter mindset
- An understanding of how to drive success in an early stage, fast-paced environment and take ownership to get the task done
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to build meaningful relationships throughout the sales process
- Strong written and verbal communication and experience communicating at every level including the C-Suite.
- An aptitude to take on new projects outside the normal scope of the day to day role as needed.
- The best candidates for Material Security are talented, hard working, competitive, and not afraid to fail. They are team first but willing to take the lead with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Willingness to travel for customer and company meetings as needed
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.
By clicking "Apply for this Job", you acknowledge that you have read the California Candidate Privacy Notice Regarding Use of Personal Information and hereby agree to its terms.
Compensation at Material Security is determined by a range of factors, including but not limited to the individual’s particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience. The projected total compensation range for this position is $220,000 - $330,000 . The projected salary range is just one component of Material Security’s total compensation package for employees.