Tech Team /
The Web 3 is arriving, bringing a new wave of change to the Internet. Matters Lab is committed to building a freer and fairer creator ecosystem in the Web 3 world: one that is in control of data and ownership while realizing the co-creation of content and reaping the rewards of digital assets.
Full-stack engineers are the backbone of Matters' product development and the core contributors to the open-source community. Whether you are a seasoned expert or a freshman willing to learn, we welcome you to explore the boundaries of technology and create the future with us.
About the role
- Participate in the design and optimization of the technical architecture
- Participate in back-end API iteration and expansion
- Integrate distributed and centralized applications
- Participate in designing front-end component libraries to improve the UI/UX experience
- Building and designing data ETL pipelines
- Design and maintenance of DevOps process
- Provide ideas and suggestions for product design
- Building and operating open source communities
If you want, you can also participate.
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- Experiences in either front-end or back-end, both are a plus
- Detail-oriented thinking with pursuing of high-quality user experience
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and use cutting-edge blockchain, distributed storage, and other technologies
- Share the same vision: a believer that we can and should have a freer, fairer, and more sustainable creator ecosystem
- A basic understanding of Web 3
- Strong self-learning skills: Web 3 is new, and we need to learn quickly together
- Courage to make mistakes and grow from them
- Self-driven and stress management ability. There is no micro-management at Matters. We believe that our teammates can drive themselves and help each other. A startup requires breaking through the barriers, which means challenges, growth, hard work, and stress. So we hope you are ready to meet the challenges and feel excited about them.
We will provide
- An opportunity to participate in the Internet revolution
- Networking and collaboration with the best people and top projects in the industry
- An open and inclusive work environment that values learning and growth
- Just as important as what you do, is who you do it with, and Matters is an open and inclusive atmosphere where you can speak up freely
- 10% of the work week is dedicated to learning the latest knowledge and sharing it with the team. Let’s learn and grow together
- Some difficult but fun challenges and a strong but loving group of teammates
- Competitive benefits
- Competitive compensation: people are the most significant value in a startup.
- We do more than one-time team review per year, immediate salary and benefit adjustments, focusing on team performance and growth.
- We provide unlimited annual leave: no cap on the number of annual leave days.
- Matters' options are not a blank check. Our options are designed to motivate you to grow with the company.
- You can choose your favorite learning subjects, and the company pays for it.