The Web 3 is arriving, bringing a new wave of change to the Internet. Matters Lab is committed to building a freer and fairer creator ecosystem in the Web 3 world: one that is in control of data and ownership while realizing the co-creation of content and reaping the rewards of digital assets.
We are looking for a startup operator who supports team growth with different regions, managing team events, and establishing processes and tools that enable a unique culture of innovation, collaboration, and performance for Matters. It isn’t an ordinary Operations position. We are a distributed team in different regions with two office spaces-- so we have some unique needs.
In Startup Operations at Matters, you will...
- Work with founders for team recruiting and build up team benefits system.
- Manage team classes & events and promote to external channels.
- Supporting business and ecosystem collaboration.
- Partner with leadership to implement dashboards and tooling to enhance Matters operations and effectiveness.
- Supporting product & Project operations.
You may be a fit for this role if you...
- 2+ years of working experience
- Strong self-learning and self-driving ability
- Basic knowledge of Web3 & Crypto field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An extroverted social personality
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, thriving even without much direction
- Experience working in web3/cryptocurrency/blockchain fields
- Experience with open source communities/projects
- Have experience working in a startup company