Gaming Partnerships Manager - Latin America
Growth & Partnerships /
Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every week, and connect with one another around their shared gaming experiences.
The Growth team is heavily focused on bringing more people onto our platform and entering new markets while encouraging our users to create content on the platform consistently. As a team, we favor progress, learning, and speed, over perfection.
What you'll be doing:
As the Gaming Partnerships Manager - Latin America, you will be responsible for driving and growing our gaming partnerships in the region (especially Brazil) across influencers, teams, organizations and developers. You will also foster growth among local communities through regular engagement and sustainable relationships.
- Passion and in-depth understanding of the games industry
- Past experience working with influencers including finding the right partners, negotiating deals, executing campaigns within deadlines and building communities over time
- Strong knowledge of social media including TikTok, Instagram, Discord etc.
- Fluent in English and Brazilian Portgueuse (Spanish is also a plus)
Additionally, you need to:
- Enjoy dogfooding what you are working on to understand the ins, outs and value of the Medal platform
- Be entrepreneurial with an enthusiasm for early-stage startups and high speed
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills — not only being good at it, but genuinely enjoying it!
- Prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Work effectively with minimal supervision
- Be a team player and help others succeed
What you'll have to do now:
We hope to hear from you! When you apply, please make sure to include:
- Links to relevant work you’ve done or been a part of creating including influencers, teams, organizations or companies you've worked with, and a description of your contributions
- Links to any online profiles (LinkedIn, Twitch,Twitter, etc)
- A description of your professional experience (resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letter, or similar)
As a heads up, our typical recruitment process is:
- Phone screening
- Up to 4 interviews with different team members
- Reference checks
- Offer 🎉
If you made it all the way here, include “gg” in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Fully remote role
- Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)
- Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
- Team retreats whenever that becomes possible again
- A flexible, laid back office environment
- All the fun and frolics that come with working at a gaming company