Top.gg – Engineering /
Top.gg is the largest search and discovery platform for Discord! Millions of users use our platform to find communities to take part in from a catalog containing hundreds of thousands of total integrations and communities.
We are an international fully remote team, where everyone works autonomously with the expectation that you can be available for team syncs in the same core hours (9:00 am and 12:00 pm PST). The exact times and days vary per team.
With a fast-moving company, the most important part is that we are able to continue to move fast, because of that a lot of tasks which enhance the experience for our volunteers to operate get moved back often. Your task is to make sure the optional flows stay at a high level of quality and assisting users and volunteers with issues while product teams are focused on delivering new features.
- Love for working with our passionate volunteers
- Experience with Notion, Zendesk
- Great oral and written English communications skills
- You love gaming communities and love to see them grow!
- Able to write SQL and NoSQL queries.
- Able to integrate systems aimed towards improving the support pipeline.
If you are curious about what technologies we work with platform-wide please see our stackshare!
We hope to hear from you! When you apply, include some examples of projects you've worked on and a description of your professional experience. If you've done any open source work you can include your GitHub profile, but this is not expected.
As a heads up, our typical process is:
• Phone screening
• Up to four interviews with different team members
• Reference checks
• Offer 🎉
• Fully remote work environment
• Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)
• Home office budget
• Team gatherings once we can travel again
• Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
• Full Medical for employee and two dependents (US employees only)
• Full Dental and Vision for employee and all dependents (US employees only)
• 401K (US employees only)
• All the fun and frolics that come with working for a gaming company
If you made it all the way here, include “gg” in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!