Talent Acquisition Manager
Medal.tv – Operations /
Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every week, and connect with one another around their shared gaming experiences.
We are an international fully remote team, where everyone works autonomously with the expectations that you can be available for team syncs in the same core hours (9:00 am and 12:00 pm PST). The exact times and days vary per team.
We have the opportunity to build the largest fully remote consumer gaming tech startup! We are looking for a talent acquisition manager who wants to be part of this incredible opportunity. You're expected to be very hands-on with building out the necessary processes to scale.
Long term, our goal is for you to own the talent acquisition strategy needed to build out a team that can hire the necessary people to reach our goals.
You will work closely with CEO, COO and the rest of the operations team. You will own recruiting for both Medal.tv and Top.gg.
As a team, we favor progress, learning, and speed, over perfection.
- We look for growth mindset > experience
- A history of being pro-active and solutions-oriented
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Understands what a good hire looks like for our scale and how to recruit them
- 2 years experience as a Recruiter or TA Manager
- At least 1 year of tech recruiting experience with a focus on software developers (either in-house or agency)
- You genuinely enjoy using job boards and professional networks (LinkedIn) to strategically source passive candidates
- You have experience administrating a modern ATS (Lever, Greenhouse, Workable, etc)
- Comfortable managing at least 10 job openings at a time
- Startup/scaleup experience
- Understand how to build out comp structures at a remote/international scale
- International sourcing experience
- HR (US, Dutch, international) experience
- Onboarding experience
- A passion for games and the gaming communities
SUCCESS AFTER 1 YEAR LOOKS LIKE
- Developed a scalable process for a great candidate experience
- Actively drives a hiring process that reduces bias and increases diversity
- Continue to pro-actively improve the overall candidate experience
- By working closely with hiring managers, you've calibrated to have a high success hire rate for sourced and screened candidates
- Developed and maintains a strong employer brand
- Funnel has a good mix of sourced and inbound candidates
- Depending on the demand, you may manage more talent managers
As a heads up, our typical process is:
• Phone screening
• Up to four interviews with different team members
• Reference checks
• Offer 🎉
• Fully remote work environment
• Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)
• Home office budget
• Team gatherings once we can travel again
• Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
• Full Medical for employee and two dependents (US employees only)
• Full Dental and Vision for employee and all dependents (US employees only)
• 401K (US employees only)
• All the fun and frolics that come with working for a gaming company
If you made it all the way here, include “gg” in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!