Senior Product Manager - Remote - US only
Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every week, and connect with one another around their shared gaming experiences.
You will work with the VP of product, CEO, CTO, and cross-functional teams to develop short and long-term vision and build experiences that delight users and grow our flagship desktop application and web site. The ideal candidate can draw from a deep understanding of gaming, gaming communities, and consumer internet video and community platforms.
- $120,000 - $180,000
- You will define the vision for, build, and launch products and features for users on Medal. A core part of this role is the ability to collaborate closely with Medal users, draw insights, define requirements, and evangelize your product and its new features.
- You will work directly with an engineering team and stakeholders to define aggressive roadmaps, plan sprints, and run daily standups.
- You can leverage your strong product intuition, dig into data, and do ecosystem analyses to determine how to motivate and inspire Medal users.
- You have a deep understanding of data, both qualitative and quantitative, and know when to base product decisions on it, and how to iterate and improve based on it.
- You know how to bring together many teams including community, marketing, product, engineering, and executive staff to find product success.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- You are a gamer and have a deep understanding of gaming culture and community.
- Strong user empathy - you love engaging with Medal users and gaming communities.
- Proven experience of shipping high quality consumer products at a rapid pace.
- Proven experience building product roadmaps, defining and measuring experiments, and working collaboratively with peers from engineering, design, and cross-functional teams.
- Full Medical for employee and two dependents
- Full Dental and Vision for employee and all dependents
- Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
- Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)