Sr Product Manager - Remote
Medal.tv – Product /
Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every day. Our mission is to connect people by creating memories while they are physically apart!
We are an international fully remote team, where everyone works autonomously with the expectation that you can be available for team syncs in the same core hours (9:00 am and 12:00 pm PST). The exact times and days vary per team. We offer highly competitive compensation (salary and equity) that is location and level-based.
We are looking for a cross-platform (Mobile and Desktop) Senior Product Manager to help us create beautiful and highly functional products for our users. You will be a key contributor to the vision and implementation of products and features so that our users can better connect and engage with another over our platforms. You will work with the Product Lead, CEO, CTO, and cross-functional teams to develop short and long-term vision and build experiences that delight users and grow our flagship applications. The ideal candidate can draw from a deep understanding of consumer apps already and can bring that innovation to our team.
As a team, we favor progress, learning, and speed, over perfection.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build the next generation for Medal mobile and desktop apps
- Build out social offerings on our apps for our users to better connect and engage with another
- Help to define the vision for, build, and launch products and features for our applications. A core part of this role is the ability to collaborate closely with Medal users, draw insights, define requirements, and evangelize your product and its new features.
- Work directly with an engineering team, product designers and stakeholders to define ambitious roadmaps, plan sprints, and run daily standups.
- Understand product and business objectives and use data to iterate and inform the product decisions
- Bring together many teams including QA, marketing, product, engineering, and executive staff to find product success.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Consumer product management experience - need to understand mobile and desktop apps
- Social experience - should have managed products in the social space. Understanding social behaviors, especially within mobile apps is important.
- Deep understanding of data, both qualitative and quantitative, and know when to base product decisions on it, and how to iterate and improve based on it.
- Strong sense of product thinking
- Formulate, conduct, analyze, and present the results of user research
- Constantly learning, seeing market and product trends, and improving your skills to improve our products
- Work efficiently under pressure and with demanding timelines
- Passion. You love solving user problems. You have an interest in user psychology and accessibility
- Relevant Experience. You should have at least 4 years of product manager experience. Gaming industry experience is a plus
- Gaming. You enjoy playing games and understand gaming culture and communities.
- Empathy. You are empathetic for users, team-mates, and the company as a whole
- Communication and Collaboration. You read and write well and can communicate and collaborate both synchronously and asynchronously
- Drive. You're diligent, energetic, and tirelessly persevere through adversity until the job is done
As a heads up, our typical process is:
• Phone screening
• Up to four interviews with different team members
• Reference checks
• Offer 🎉
• Fully remote work environment
• Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)
• Home office budget
• Team gatherings once we can travel again
• Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
• Full Medical for employee and two dependents (US employees only)
• Full Dental and Vision for employee and all dependents (US employees only)
• 401K (US employees only)
• All the fun and frolics that come with working for a gaming company
If you made it all the way here, include “gg” in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!