Marketing Campaigns Manager
Chicago, IL /
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Read this first: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please apply. We'd love to have a chat to see what skills/experiences you are able to bring to this team.
Mediafly is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Campaigns Manager to join our team. As the Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective marketing strategies to achieve our organizational goals. You will oversee the entire lifecycle of marketing campaigns, from conceptualization to evaluation, ensuring successful implementation and business impact. Your role will involve project management, team coordination, and strategic decision-making. By leveraging your creativity, communication skills, and expertise, you will take ownership of our digital channels and help Mediafly enter a new era of growth.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Campaigns Manager:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns: Map out comprehensive marketing campaigns and plans to drive awareness, engagement and demand across our communities. Identify the most effective tools and tactics, including social media, digital marketing, email marketing, and other initiatives, to reach our goals. Iterate and adapt the plan as necessary based on input and insights.
- Project management: Oversee the lifecycle of marketing campaigns, from ideation to completion. Manage project timelines, roll up your sleeves, delegate tasks, and ensure efficient and competent execution.
- Team coordination: Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., product, sales, customer success) to gather insights and create compelling campaigns and content that supports objectives and drives engagement. Maintain effective communication channels to keep stakeholders informed of project statuses and provide necessary support.
- Email marketing: Oversee end-to-end marketing program, engaging with customers prospects and broader community.
- Social media: Leverage social channels to communicate with our audiences. Create and curate engaging content (including text, images, and videos) that aligns with our brand voice and resonates with our audience across various social media platforms; Proactively prepare and support employee-driven social engagement, helping to amplify the voice of our brand
- Performance monitoring and measurement: Define metrics and key performance indicators to evaluate the success of marketing campaigns. Manage reporting cadence, syndication and communication execution. Continuously monitor and measure campaign performance, analyze data, and provide actionable insights for optimization.
- Partner with development teams to propose, develop, optimize and maintain the Mediafly website and landing pages.
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging social media/digital marketing tools and platforms to identify opportunities for growth and stay ahead of the curve.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of Wordpress, with the ability to replicate landing pages and update copy
- Solid understanding of Hubspot
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Remote based in US & UK
- Flexible working hours
- Generous PTO
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Retirement Plan with matching
- Transparent Career Paths
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Stipend
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 200 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.