Our team is looking for a Unity Developer to help us push the limits on the next generation of interactive blockchain gaming experiences. This person will contribute to our core experience engine as well as 3D tooling to empower artists building the metaverse. You'll be focusing on unblocking artists as they build WebGL-first experiences, but AR/VR experience is a plus for the future.
We're always looking for great partners to build alongside. The quality of our experiences and tooling is core to our mission, so we'd love to explore working with you as a core team member as we empower a new wave of decentralized digital communities.
MoNA is building a world of art, for the art world. Backed by Protocol Labs, ConsenSys Mesh and Filecoin, MoNA is a beautiful composable metaverse on the blockchain. We're assembling the best creators to form a future we want to live in - a future driven by great art, and great artists.
We're passionate builders who love to push the boundaries of what's possible. Expanding our team to include you. Yes you. If you're looking for an opportunity to make a real difference, this is it. In this role, you'll be able to take ownership of entire features and components of MoNA while leading product design and code elements.
- 3+ years of experience developing 3D games or AR/VR experiences in Unity
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance for WebGL
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with and/or managing a team of 3+ developers
- Experience with Git
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- BA/BS in Computer Science or other related technical field
- Familiarity with NFTs, Ethereum, Web3.js
- Experience working with 3D content and content creation tools like Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, etc
- Experience developing AR/VR experiences
- Experience working with other game engines like Unreal Engine