3D Technical Artist
Our team is looking for a 3D Technical Artist to help us push the limits on the next generation of interactive blockchain gaming experiences. We're working with advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and WebGL. As a core member of MoNA you will assist us in developing a future that will delight, inspire and empower a new wave of decentralized digital communities.
MoNA is building a world of art, for the art world. Backed by Protocol Labs, ConsenSys Mesh and Filecoin, MoNA is a beautiful composable metaverse on the blockchain. We're assembling the best creators to form a future we want to live in - a future driven by great art, and great artists.
We're passionate builders who love to push the boundaries of what's possible. Expanding our team to include you. Yes you. If you're looking for an opportunity to make a real difference, this is it. In this role, you'll be able to take ownership of entire features and components of MoNA while leading product design and code elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant visual art or technical field such as Computer Animation, Graphic Design or Computer Science
- Experience with a high level programming language such as Python, C#, Java, Perl, MEL or MAXScript
- 3+ years experience with 3D asset pipelines and digital content creation tools such as Blender, Cinema4D, Max, Maya, Houdini, Modo, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer or Photoshop
- Experience creating and optimizing 3D assets for games
- Strong understanding of all aspects of game development production pipeline
- Strong knowledge of Unity's rendering pipelines
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience developing AR/VR experiences
- Experience working with Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Deep knowledge of low level real-time graphics pipeline concepts
- Strong knowledge of WebGL
- Experience working with Git