Construction Operations /
At Mosaic, our mission is to make places people love and to make those places widely available. As a tech-enabled general contractor for the residential development industry, we partner with the nation's most innovative developers to transform how communities are created and delivered. Come build with us!
Mosaic is a strong fit for individuals who are passionate about solving the upstream challenges of homebuilding, and who thrive in cross-disciplinary teams of software developers, designers, and construction managers.
About This Opportunity:
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, experienced Clubhouse Superintendent to grow with Mosaic! In this role, the Clubhouse Superintendent will be responsible for managing all commercial construction field operations on the project(s) assigned in order to achieve timely and profitable completion of each project while maintaining quality and protecting the Mosaic brand. The Clubhouse Superintendent will supervise the foreman & field labor force, including laborers. This position must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication and client service skills. The Clubhouse Superintendent is expected to place a strong emphasis on safety, cleanliness, and organization, requirements in the office and on the job site.
*The Clubhouse Superintendent must maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
*The Clubhouse Superintendent must be able to navigate job sites and comply with all company safety requirements.
*The Clubhouse Superintendent position requires frequent walking, standing, bending, and reaching. Additionally, heavy equipment may be used, and the Construction Manager must be able to lift heavy objects when needed.
We Are Looking For Candidates Who Are:
- Able to build a rapport and maintain strong customer satisfaction throughout the building process.
- Natural leaders with the ability to supervise effectively & delegate appropriately.
- Tech savvy - able to pick up technical programs / software seamlessly.
- Decisive, flexible & able to work well under pressure when faced with unexpected situations or delays.
- Able to motivate trade partners to perform at a high level of competency.
- Able to establish good working relationships with diverse groups, including upper management, designers, trade partners & customers.
- Naturally adept at analyzing and resolving problems.
- Strong oral and written communicators.
- Detail oriented and persistent in follow up.
- Disposed to a sense of urgency & effectiveness.
- Able to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrate strong decision making/problem solving skills.
- Able to manage their time effectively, multi-task & prioritize in order to meet established goals & deadlines.
- Planning, scheduling, implementation & coordination of quality-built structures from development through final construction on a timely & economical basis.
- Managing trade relationshipsInteracting with the Land Development team to ensure the lot is ready for a vertical build.
- Ongoing managerial oversight of assigned structures.
- Overseeing the scheduling, delivery & use of materials, the quality of construction, worker productivity & compliance with building/safety codesRedlining of plans as necessary.
- Maintaining familiarity with all job-specific related responsibilities.
- Maintaining safe, clean, and compliant job sites.
- Understanding and executing on contracts, plans, construction methods & regulations.
- Scheduling and managing trade partner relationships to build structures on schedule and close on time.
- Maintaining communication with Project Manager, RDO and external customersUpdating the HUB.
- Scheduling software on a daily basis.
- Updating safety SOR’s on a daily basis.
- College or technical education.
- Minimum of five years of industry related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial/clubhouse construction management experience.
- OSHA Certification.
- Dust Control Certification.
- Knowledge of residential and commercial construction practices and terminology.
- Able to read and understand blueprints and construction documents.
- Knowledge of project management software programs (ITK/Marks/PROCOR/Buildpro).
- Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders.
- Broad understanding of the building industry trades and methods of building.
- Understanding of local building codes and IRC codes.
Company Benefits: Mosaic offers a competitive salary, 401(K), medical dental, vision, and life insurance, time off and a generous number of company holidays.
Company Work-Environment Philosophy: Mosaic is a flex-first work environment, meaning some of the roles are worked primarily on a remote basis with some visibility to the corporate offices while others are worked physically in the corporate office or other such assigned in-person physical hub with some flexibility for occasional remote. These schedules are pre-designed and physical workspaces pre-determined based specifically on the position and visibility needs.
The equal employment opportunity policy of this employer provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. This employer hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Role Specific Particulars:
Work Location: On site.
Core Work Hours: 7AM - 5PM .
*Working outside of these core hours might be required at times.
Position Classification: Full-Time, Exempt.