Sydney, NSW /
Mycelium Services – Operations /
Remote - Full-Time
Mycelium is a rapidly expanding network that is looking for driven and talented individuals to reimagine trust. We are a collective of software engineers, data scientists, economists and creatives, whom are committed to the future of a decentralised web. Our efforts focus on two distinct areas: data and finance. Mycelium is a globally distributed company with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and team members in London, Dallas and New York.
Mycelium is currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join its team and lead the recruitment function for all hires. As a member of Mycelium, you will be involved in multiple projects spanning the blockchain technology space. As a Recruiter, you will build relationships with management to understand the company’s needs and leverage your connections and expertise from working in the field of web technology, and more recently, blockchain, to find great talent.
This role can be based anywhere in Australia. See specifics in Requirements. #LI-Remote
- Oversee end-to-end recruitment and select key hires to grow our team
- Create and run a robust recruiting program and make recommendations to increase the number of high-quality applicants
- Be the point of contact for all candidates from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and offer stage
- Work closely with HR to run initiatives to attract and retain the best talent
- Proactively reach out to potential candidates in the blockchain space and manage inbound candidates in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with team leads and management to understand the recruitment needs of the company
- Experience attracting technical talent & recruiting in a high-growth tech company
- Comfortable reaching out to potential candidates and building relationships for future hiring
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Extremely organised, great at managing time, and able to handle multiple priorities
- Experience with platforms such as Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Stack Overflow and GitHub
- Experience and expertise using Lever ATS software (highly desirable)
- Experience and expertise using HackerRank software (highly desirable)
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to learn and grow in an emerging space with an exciting young company
Mycelium is the holding company for a host of growth-stage projects, each focusing on unique and challenging problems. Composed predominantly of software engineers, economists and creatives, Mycelium knows the impact of Web3 will be profound and irreversibly change our future. Mycelium is the creator of a Chainlink verified node, the Chainlink Oracle Reputation service, an early-stage investment fund, and is engaged by Tracer DAO to build Tracer. Mycelium is committed to reimagining trust in a new era of individualism.
Our mission is to 'reimagine trust'. In order to reimagine trust, one must begin by reimagining transparency. We believe that the future of corporate practice is for entities to become radically transparent.
We are innovation maximalists looking to build on the cutting edge of technology with global solutions. Everything about Mycelium - from its products and services to its management of people and workflows - has innovation sewn into it.
Freedom is the value which secures the meaningful expression of all others. To operate freely in the world and not jerk to the strings of another is axiomatic. There is no life without freedom, at least not one worth living.
Freedom is the right to walk in any direction; independence is choosing the right direction. To blaze a trail with an independence of thought and purpose is something that few have the courage to do. To walk independently is the greatest of privileges.
Strong individuals can be great, but strong communities can be greater still. Choosing the right community will determine how fully you abide by these values. Never underestimate the power of a community who shares the same North Star.