At Neuro we’ve built the API for serverless ML compute. We abstract the entire infrastructure required to efficiently train and deploy your models so that ML engineers can focus on ML, not servers.
As a quickly growing startup, it's vital that nothing falls through the cracks. We're looking for someone to help oversee administrative duties and support the executive team.
As an executive assistant
- You'll support the executive team in all matters including;
- Managing diaries;
- Oversee expenses;
- Manage some internal HR duties;
- Aide in creating presentations;
- Maintaining our internal recruitment process;
- Employee onboarding;
- Office management; and
- Assist the executive team in occasional personal matters.
- Excellent reading and writing skills;
- An eye for design;
- Strong time-management and organisation skills;
- Experience with Google docs/sheets or Microsoft Office;
- Strong team and project leader;
- Valid drivers licence; and
- The existing right to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary;
- Equity compensation;
- Huge impact, as an early-stage startup your daily work will have a direct impact in the company's progress;
- We encourage learning and will support any research or discovery you want to do;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Flexible work-hours; and
- The job is onsite at our office near Bath, Somerset.