Product Marketing Manager
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest-growing technology company. We help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. You may have heard of some of our customers like Levi’s, Champion, Air Transat, Guess, and Jelly Belly.
The tenet of our culture has been ‘People First’ from Day 1. Our Employee Satisfaction Survey scores have consistently been the highest in our city year over year and we're always striving on being better!
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Noibu, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our products and ensuring they meet the needs of our target market. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategic product marketing initiatives to position our SaaS offerings as industry-leading solutions, driving customer engagement, and supporting the overall growth of the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Collaborate with the product management and development teams to gain in-depth knowledge of our products and features, translating technical details into clear and compelling customer-centric communications.
- Craft compelling and differentiated product positioning and messaging that resonates with our different target audience personas. Help ensure congruency in messaging cross departmentally between CS, Sales, Product, Marketing, etc.
- Customer Persona Development: Conduct research and interviews to develop and refine customer personas.Use personas to help inform marketing and product decisions, ensuring products meet customer needs.
- Feature release campaign management and product adoption: Develop marketing campaigns from planning to execution in order to generate excitement and awareness around new feature releases. Educate customers on product usage and overall features tied to GRR. Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns, adjusting strategies as needed to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Market Research and Analysis: Conduct customer interviews and surveys to understand pain points, needs, and preferences. Analyze market trends, competitor products, and industry reports to identify opportunities for differentiation and sales enablement collateral. Conduct regular competitive analysis to identify market trends, competitor strengths, and weaknesses. Gather feedback from sales, customer success, and customers to improve product messaging and marketing strategies.Document insights and communicate learnings to assist with GTM motions.
- Content Development: Create engaging and persuasive product marketing content to continuously deliver value to customers and support our CSM team, including; product webinars, product guides, product videos, technical documentation, etc. Assist with and create content to drive acquisition goals, including; website content, blog posts, case studies, and sales enablement collateral to assist with objection handling, new features, etc. Collaborate with the content marketing team to ensure consistent messaging and positioning across all marketing channels.
- Responsible for driving retention metrics, feature adoption and engagement, GRR and customer communication engagement metrics. Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, to align strategies and drive product adoption.
- Internal Education and Communications: As a product expert, assist with internal communications and education of our new product features cross-departmentally to CS, sales, etc.
What you've done:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in B2B SaaS product marketing, with a focus on GRR and product adoption.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS industry, market dynamics, and customer behavior.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Data-driven mindset, utilizing analytics and market insights to drive decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a proactive approach, adept at identifying and implementing strategic initiatives to drive the accomplishment of company objectives.A passion for technology, innovation, and delivering value to customers.
What you'll be measured on:
- Product/Feature Adoption and Usage
- Feature Launch Success Metrics
- Content Performance/Engagement
- Leading KPIs for GRR
Why should you consider Noibu?
🦄 We’re working to be Ottawa’s next Unicorn
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
We're a pay for impact company that is striving to lead the market in regards to compensation. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off & Flexible Working Style
In addition to unlimited time off, we enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees and have a company wide holiday shut down every year. Our flexible working style means you get to choose the hours that work best for you.
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄
...Plus much, much more.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).