Robotic Operations Coordinator [Willisau, Switzerland]
Willisau, Switzerland /
200 - SG&A (Selling, general and administrative) – 230 - Customer support /
Do you get excited when you work closely with innovative technology such as AI and robots?
Would you like to learn about logistics operations?
Are you ready to discover the new exciting world of smart robots?
Would you like to cooperate with top professionals in our industry?
If your answers are mostly yes, then you should keep reading.
At Nomagic, we’re on a mission to teach robots the real world. We’re now looking for a Robotic Operations Coordinator, who will run our solution at our customers’ site in Switzerland and represent our team onsite.
- Long term contract starting ASAP (stay & work permit needed)
- Play with robots every day!
- English-speaking environment
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- As end-users of Nomagic solutions, our expertise gives us the possibility to influence the product evolutions
- We help developing a product that has a significant real world impact
- We learn from talented people about programming, logistics, hardware tools and many more
- We interact daily with customers and communicate their needs to the rest of the team
- While working onsite, we develop a good understanding in logistics operations
- We’re still pretty small, so everyone has a direct impact on the final result
- We have a very experienced engineering & management team from Google, early unicorns (Criteo, Climate Corp...) & top robotics companies (ABB, Softbank Robotics, Dematic)
Some of the tasks you will take care of:
- Handle daily operations at our customers' sites
- Coordinate and implement test runs and ramp-up
- Be a central contact for customers, team onsite, the project manager and third parties
- Deploy improvements to Nomagic software and hardware following instructions from our engineering team
- Identify problems and report changes in behavior and KPIs
- Conduct preventive and reactive maintenance of the hardware of our solution: suction system, cabling, etc.
- Suggest improvements on processes, maintenance, operations according to new learnings and errors
- Coordinate support between our client and our teams in Poland, France and Germany
- Support data collection and analysis
- Train local teams on how to handle robot operations and maintenance
- Collect feedback from customer representativesRepresent remote team in meetings and other communication
What skills we’d like you to have:
- Customer satisfaction mindset
- Capacity to interact with different systems in an efficient manner and quickly learn new set of instructions
- Ability to handle simple hardware and software tasks
- Warehouse operations experience is a plus
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written & great overall communication skills
- Can-do attitude and ability to resolve unforeseen problems
- Ability to work in fast changing startup environment & contributing to team efforts
- Technical educational background is a strong plus
- Energy and hands-on attitude! Strive to get things done and find solutions whatever it takes
What should you expect once you apply?
- 30 minutes Hiring Manager interview
- 30 minutes technical call
- 30 minutes call with our VP Solutions
We make the final decision after max. 4-5 days after onsite interview. Important: expect feedback regardless of our decision.
See a short sneak peak of our product here: https://youtu.be/RQv_rbU8ffw
To apply, please click on the button below.