Growth Marketing Manager
Full Time /
Notabene is on a mission to make crypto a part of the everyday economy. Leading crypto organizations use our tools to reduce transaction risk and make crypto transfers safe. Working across three continents in eight countries, the Notabene team serves our fantastic community of 100+ customers, including financial institutions, fintechs, exchanges, and more. Our co-founders spearheaded foundational Self Sovereign Identity protocols and use-cases. This technology is key to the internals of our cutting edge tech stack.
We’re proud to have the support of leading investors, including Y Combinator, Jump Capital, Castle Island, Green Visor Capital, and more.
We’re at an exhilarating moment in our journey, as regulation technologies (reg-techs) are fast becoming recognized as a vital enabler of the crypto ecosystem. Notabene is growing fast—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape the future rails of the crypto industry!
Notabene is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be to spearhead the development and execution of comprehensive regional and industry-segmented marketing campaigns, aimed at enhancing brand visibility, lead generation, and strengthening our global pipeline objectives. We are seeking a motivated individual with a creative and data-driven mindset, capable of orchestrating events and localizing global marketing strategies. In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing and collaborate closely with marketing peers, as well as teams in sales, regulatory and compliance, product, and customer success, all within a rapidly expanding market.
What you'll be doing
- Formulate and implement data-driven growth strategies to acquire and retain customers, increase revenue, and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with leadership and marketing peers to align field marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Identify opportunities to promote Notabene's products and services in target regions.
- Create, manage, and execute localized marketing campaigns, including events, webinars, roundtables, sponsorships, and community outreach programs.
- Develop, oversee, and implement targeted marketing campaigns tailored to diverse customer segments, ensuring nuanced messaging and strategies that resonate with the unique needs and preferences of each audience.
- Work closely with the sales team to generate and nurture leads in target regions, ensuring alignment with sales goals.
- Utilize analytics tools to track key performance indicators, monitor campaign effectiveness, and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee Notabene's event strategy, including logistics, vendor management, and post-event evaluation.
- Build relationships with partners, industry organizations, and associations to maximize marketing opportunities and co-promotions.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competition, and new opportunities in multiple regions.
- Demonstrate excellent HubSpot skills (or similar tools) for seamless campaign execution and analytics.
- Able to experiment and test different approaches to identify what works best.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS, RegTech, Crypto, or a complex technical market.
- Excels in marketing software and tools (Preferred HubSpot, Google Analytics, data visualization).
- Proven success in managing global growth marketing campaigns.
- Experience in growth marketing, field marketing, event planning, or related roles.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Creative thinking with the ability to develop innovative marketing campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven and analytical, with the ability to measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
If you strongly believe this role is for you, please apply. Notabene considers a broad array of candidates, including those without blockchain experience. Whether you’re returning to work after a gap in employment, or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar.
Notabene is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer. By valuing inclusion and diversity of all forms, we strictly prohibit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.