ONRAMP – VP GTM at Fintech Startup (Full-Time, Remote)
New York Metro Area /
Remote, Full Time
More than 72% of our nation’s freight is moved by truck. Join ONRAMP to bring faster, friendlier financial services to truck drivers and operators, and be a part of the cleaner, more efficient future of transportation. ONRAMP is building full stack energy payments infrastructure for the trucking industry, supporting diesel, electric, hydrogen, and natural gas (RNG & CNG).
ONRAMP is currently in stealth and backed by top supply chain & fintech VC firms, with founders who have led teams at AmEx, Stripe, and Carta. The CEO has previously exited a payments startup and the company's highly experienced fintech CTO is building a world-class engineering team to tackle a massive opportunity in freight payments.
We are building a collaborative, direct, and supportive culture. You will find a team of individuals bringing their best to the table and working together openly to challenge the highly profitable, slow-moving incumbents that have dominated for decades.
What we're looking for:
The VP GTM is a senior role that is critical to the company's commercial success by owning revenue-generating projects and execution between ONRAMP and its customers and partners. You'll work directly with the CEO, our Sales, and Product teams on high-profile customer projects and strategic partner initiatives.
· Work directly with our enterprise customers and partners, ensuring product-market fit and an efficient implementation process with external and internal stakeholders.
· Define the GTM strategy and own the development of presentation materials for customers and partners.
· Work closely with our Sales and Product teams to drive GTM execution and manage GTM projects across the ONRAMP product portfolio.
· Be the internal customer hero, work closely with our Product team to deliver deep customer feedback and support the prioritization of product development.
· Develop a team of GTM leads and create an environment where everyone can meet their goals.
· Design and execute an organizational model that allows rapid scale by geography, and customer segment.
· Create and evolve success metrics across every step of the implementation lifecycle to ensure that we track against business goals and targets, allowing the company to achieve hyper-growth.
· Anything else you want to accomplish! We love great ideas, and you’ll have the opportunity and resources to bring them to life.
· 10+ years of experience in business development, product management, management consulting, strategy/operations for technology companies, or another related field.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent presentation skills, and the ability to persuade a room of C-level executives at large enterprises.
· Entrepreneurial instinct. You thrive in a changing, ambiguous environment, and have a bias toward action.
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· Highly collaborative, adept in building relationships and communicating with stakeholders at every level.
· Low ego and excited to work across various functions to help move the business forward.
· Legally qualified to work in the US.
· Health, dental and vision insurance.
· Meaningful equity in an industry-changing startup.
· 401k plan.
· Remote work starter package.
· Monthly book stipend.