Chicago, IL /
Obie is an insurance technology company, hyper-focused on driving value for the modern real estate investor and the partners they work with every day. Whether an owner, lender, agent, or property manager, Obie’s mission is to build technology and insurance products that drive efficiency and fundamentally change the way insurance is bought and sold.
As the industry leader in embedded and instant insurance products, Obie was recently honored as Business Insurance Best Places to Work and one of Inc Magazine's Fastest Growing Companies for 2022. Obie is one of a small number of companies that are both a Y-Combinator and NAR REACH accelerator alum.
To date, Obie has raised $13.7 million from leading proptech investors including Battery Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, MetaProp, Second Century Ventures, and Funders Club. The company has two offices, one in Chicago, IL and the other in Sarasota, FL, but also offers employees the option to work remotely.
Brief Summary of Role
As Partnerships Marketing Manager, you’ll manage all efforts to support our partnerships team. In this role, your efforts will help maximize our fast-growing partnerships program. This will include, but is not limited to, drafting go-to-market plans, writing and editing copy, managing visual asset requests, supporting in-person events marketing efforts, and crafting newsletters.
This role requires someone who enjoys creating systems, working in multiple channels, and partnering across teams. You’ll be a member of the marketing team and report directly to the Head of Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a long-term growth strategy for partnership marketing efforts
- Provide the necessary collaterals to help secure new channel partners, as well as further develop relationships and execute joint marketing efforts
- Execute projects against established OKRs, in collaboration with the partnerships team, marketing, and sales
- Build a robust marketing automation program to leverage email, chat, and SMS, working with Lifecycle Marketing
- Ideate, scope, and execute partner marketing campaigns
- Create, document, and distribute standard operating procedures to improve efficiency
- Serve as scrum-master for the partnership marketing roadmap, maintaining cross-functional projects, updating ongoing efforts, and inputting new ideas
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, partner marketing, and working as a generalist
- 1+ years experience as team lead or channel manager
- 1+ years working at a high-growth tech startup
- Broad knowledge leveraging different channels for marketing campaigns including social media, email, in-person events, advertising, and content marketing
- Proficient using Google Analytics and other self-serve data/analytics and visualization tools
- Expert presentation skills, including both creating and delivering presentations
- Nice to have: 2 years experience working in proptech and/or insurtech
- Nice to have: 2 years experience working in real estate, real estate investment, or property management
Obie has you covered
Being in the insurance industry, we understand the importance of comprehensive benefits for you and your family. These are just some of the benefits and perks we provide:
Flexible time off with an encouraged minimum time away to support a healthy work-life balance
12 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
Great health, dental and vision coverage
Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
Pet Insurance Reimbursement
Equipment budget - everything you need to do your best work
Professional development support