Senior iOS Developer
Technology – Technology
Who we are?
OpenPayd is dedicated to improving the access to and quality of banking services available to businesses underserved by banks. – OpenPayd unlocks banking. We simplify payments and banking globally and empower businesses to grow.
We are a technology business that provides a range of banking and payment services, all via one global modular platform. We enable banking-as-service. A simple technical integration allows businesses to access a comprehensive portfolio of services and to expand into new markets internationally and domestically through our global network of banking rails and licences.
Our services allow businesses to process payments, collect and make payments, manage their FX liquidity and issue debit cards.
Will you fit the team?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to embrace cutting edge technology. We work hard, whilst also offering rapid upskilling and the opportunity to develop within the payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with attractive perks and social events throughout the year!
Whatever you do at OpenPayd you own it, we embrace it. All we ask, is that you take pride in your role and care about making an impact through the quality of work you offer.
If you feel that you would like to be part of an amazing FinTech journey, there is no better team to join The OpenPayd Team.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Making developments of the software lifecycle and practices of the company
- Programming applications for IOS platform
- Improvement of the company’s applications' in the apple store
- Writing qualified code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines
To be successful in the role you will demonstrate the below skills and experiences:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline,
- Minimum 4 years of development experience in IOS applications
- Fluent/ Advanced in written and spoken English
- Experience on Swift language
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and performance analysis
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures and design patterns
- Good understanding of distributed client application architecture, RESTful APIs
- Advocate for the best practices in software engineering
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Creative and fast problem-solving skills
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development lifecycle
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. Openpayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.