Information Security Manager
St. Julian's - Malta /
Technology – Information Security /
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to power the growth of the digital economy through open, integrated payments and financial solutions. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Design and implement security monitoring environment with alerting and response capabilities.
- Adhere to the already established business strategy by providing cyber security expertise to ensure strategy is met from technical perspective
- Align and work with other Operations team to ensure secure Corporate and Product environment through security control implementation, monitoring and continuous review
- Work with GCP Security tooling, define and implement security controls,
- Implement Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by ensuring security gates are positioned at the right spots to catch issues early in the SDLC
- Develop threat intelligence integration, runbooks, alerts, and monitoring rules; work together with developers to develop advanced rule sets
- Take ownership of security incident management and analysis processes, lead in case of serious incidents
- Manage penetration tests as well as oversee and execute vulnerability management program
- Support compliance efforts and audits, monitor compliance status
- Build, mentor, and lead (day-to-day responsibilities) the future Security Operations Team, support development of other team members
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security in various roles as well as 2+ years’ experience of working on Security Operations
- Holistic view and understanding of public cloud technologies
- 3+ years of experience in a Cyber Security Engineering role
- Experience from developing alert rules, correlation cases and integration of threat intelligence feeds
- Experience on securing GCP environments and implementing security monitoring is an advantage
- Broad exposure to a range of security technologies, including WAF, DLP, IDS/IPS, IdAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware and vulnerability management.
- Experience in Application Security beneficial, with understanding of OWASP, Secure SDLC processes and how they relate to microservices architectures.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.