Senior Front-end Developer
Technology – Technology
Who we are?
OpenPayd is dedicated to improving the access to and quality of banking services available to businesses underserved by banks. – OpenPayd unlocks banking. We simplify payments and banking globally and empower businesses to grow.
We are a technology business that provides a range of banking and payment services, all via one global modular platform. We enable banking-as-service. A simple technical integration allows businesses to access a comprehensive portfolio of services and to expand into new markets internationally and domestically through our global network of banking rails and licences.
Our services allow businesses to process payments, collect and make payments, manage their FX liquidity and issue debit cards.
Will you fit the team?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to embrace cutting edge technology. We work hard, whilst also offering rapid upskilling and the opportunity to develop within the payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with attractive perks and social events throughout the year!
Whatever you do at OpenPayd you own it, we embrace it. All we ask, is that you take pride in your role and care about making an impact through the quality of work you offer.
If you feel that you would like to be part of an amazing FinTech journey, there is no better team to join The OpenPayd Team.
Who are we looking for?
You are a senior frontend web application engineer that cares about the overall user, developer and customer experience. You will help design, build & maintain a UI Platform built on Angular 2+, React, or similar framework. As a Senior engineer, you will be expected to mentor and lead other engineers and be responsible for leading innovation in our UI Platform. You will also build several of our new cloud-based data & analytical products on this platform.
What will be your day-to-day?
On a day to day basis you will:
- Create enterprise data-centric web apps
- Design & develop charts and visualizations
- Work closely with backend engineers to connect APIs and make necessary recommendations
- Collaborate with product owners and customers to deliver the best UX
- Ensure UI Usability & Accessibility
- Create suitable tests
- Mentor UI engineers and lead by example
To be successful in the role you will demonstrate the below skills and experiences:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Front-End development
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, networking
- Experience with frontend build tooling (Webpack / Angular CLI / Create React App)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Having a keen eye on user experience to work with product teams
- Experience in HTML/CSS
- Experience with Angular, React, Redux, Typescript
If you'd like to be a part of a great team and contribute the building the payments world, there's no better time to join.
OpenPayd Talent Team.
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. Openpayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.