Marketing Content Lead
Central Functions – Marketing
Who we are?
OpenPayd is dedicated to improving the access to and quality of banking services available to businesses underserved by banks. – OpenPayd unlocks banking. We simplify payments and banking globally and empower businesses to grow.
We are a technology business that provides a range of banking and payment services, all via one global modular platform. We enable banking-as-service. A simple technical integration allows businesses to access a comprehensive portfolio of services and to expand into new markets internationally and domestically through our global network of banking rails and licences.
Our services allow businesses to process payments, collect and make payments, manage their FX liquidity and issue debit cards.
Will you fit the team?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to embrace cutting edge technology. We work hard, whilst also offering rapid upskilling and the opportunity to develop within the payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with attractive perks and social events throughout the year!
Whatever you do at OpenPayd you own it, we embrace it. All we ask, is that you take pride in your role and care about making an impact through the quality of work you offer.
If you feel that you would like to be part of an amazing FinTech journey, there is no better team to join The OpenPayd Team.
What will be your day-to-day?
The Content Lead will be responsible for leading the marketing content strategy as well as acting as internal comms lead. You will be creating copy that excites, engages and educates our customers and employees. The role will encompass the development of the OpenPayd brands’ tone of voice plus the production of marketing copy for numerous channels, including brand websites, acquisition marketing, blogs, social media, and email.
Working within a small, agile marketing team in conjunction with the Marketing Director and Designer the role will have a significant influence in growing the brands and creating a distinctive positioning for each of them.
To be successful in the role you will demonstrate the below skills and experiences:
- Minimum 3 years copywriting/content creation experience
- Lead the development of brand tone of voice and production of associated brand guidelines
- Proficiency in writing for a portfolio of brands
- Experience in writing for a selection of audience segments and lifecycle stages
- Managed and produced a content strategy and schedule to support marketing goals
- Used research and marketing analytics tools to research topics
- Experience in the Fintech/Finance sector preferable
- Having managed a marketing focused blog
- Experience in researching and selecting appropriate content distribution channels
- The capability to write consistently using different tones of voice across a portfolio of brands
- The ability to write for different target customer segments and lifecycle stages
- Experience in tailoring copy to a variety of marketing platforms such as social media and blogs
- Experience in writing copy for lead generation
- Confident writing short and long form copy
- The ability to research and develop new content plans
- Have a good understanding of producing content to enhance SEO
- Interest in fintech/finance sector
- Be able to explain complex ideas in a clear and engaging way
- Ability to write short and long form content
- Have a basic understanding of website analytics
- Self-starter with excellent personal motivation
- Highly organised and methodical approach
In return, you’ll get a great basic salary, plenty of learning and development opportunities, health and well-being benefits, and have the opportunity to work with the smartest and happiest payments folks :)
We're looking forward to hearing from you & receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd Group does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd Group employees or any other company location. OpenPayd Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. Openpayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.