Developer Relations /
At Orkes, we’re changing the way developers build applications and services. Our Developer Advocacy team works with the largest developer audience possible. We are engineers and storytellers, representing Orkes' to developer communities all around the world and inspiring new and existing users to build on top of the Orkes' platform.
As a Developer Advocate, you’ll establish strong relationships with developers around the world in a scalable way, by crafting great resources to help developers build with Orkes, including samples, workshops, and office hours. You’ll foster developers communities, championing their interests and translating their feedback into actionable product insights.
If you’re passionate about connecting with developers, trying out new frameworks and technologies, and sharing what you’ve learned with the world, we’d love to hear from you.
- Create momentum and drive adoption of the Orkes platform through your interactions with developers building applications and businesses on Orkes
- Champion Orkes' developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, writing technical tutorials, publishing articles and videos
- Build inspiring demos, sample apps, and continuously improve the developer experience of our APIs and SDKs
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community
- Influence the direction of our developer products by gathering insights from our developer community
- Creative, empathetic, communicative, and clever
- Confident and comfortable presenting to different types of audiences, large and small
- Adept at communicating technically complicated topics simply and elegantly
- Strong hands-on developer who is comfortable with full-stack development
- Intellectually curious, with great problem-solving skills
Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
Annual personal development fund
Work headphones reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Life Insurance options
Orkes is on a mission to empower developers around the world to easily build highly scalable applications. We plan on doing that by taking one of the most popular open source workflow orchestration platforms, Netflix Conductor, and making it easy for companies to use it as a cloud delivered service.
Developers across various industries are already using Conductor to power mission critical applications; that adoption is only the start of what's possible as Orkes works closely with, and contributes back to, the passionate Conductor open source community. Our team consists of the original founders of Conductor and we are well capitalized and backed by leading VC and angel investors.
The company we are building is anchored on our core values of mission focus, bias for action, finding energy from having diversity across multiple dimensions and building an inclusive culture for everyone. Our approach to bringing massive impact to various industries is by putting our customers & their needs at the center of our strategy and then delivering the right products and class leading operational excellence to force multiply the impact our customers are delivering.
All of this starts with hiring and growing an amazing team, and that's why we want to talk to you - wherever in the world you are!
Why join us?
We seek self-motivated, high-performing individuals with a passion for making developers' lives easier. We are an early stage growth mode startup, we are funded by some of the best names in Silicon Valley.