We’re hiring an experienced Sales Manager to nurture and inspire a high-performing team of account executives. Our sales team is instrumental in driving Osano forward by bringing our suite of products to a new generation of customers. We’re an energetic, kind, and intentional team looking for our next leader to enthusiastically support Osano’s products, people, ideals and values.
Sound like your bread + butter? Keep reading!
At Osano, we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you don't exactly meet all the listed requirements, don't let that keep you from applying. We're looking for people who are eager to learn and grow with us. If you're interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, say hi!
Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect your on-target earnings to be between $180,000 - $200,000, as well as a stock options grant, upon joining the company.
- Embody inclusive, servant leadership and nurture coach individuals at all levels to success.
- Hire, mentor, and develop individuals to bring intellectual curiosity, resilience, and resourcefulness to their roles.
- Provide feedback + focus to both your team of account executives and SDRs looking to grow into the account executive position.
- Collaborate with the People team on hiring and development to ensure a diverse team that’s exceeding expectations.
- Coach team members on sales acumen, product positioning, forecasting, and deal-level execution.
- Design and execute monthly and quarterly sales plans.
- Support the sales team with prospect meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Conduct weekly forecast reviews and quarterly progress review sessions.
- Own your team's monthly and quarterly quota, designing and deploying strategies to achieve it.
- Manage productivity, opportunities, and quality to ensure teams meet/exceed established goals and provide a delightful customer experience.
- Make ongoing process improvements, recommendations, and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient.
- You have at least 2 years experience managing + leading a team of Account Executives, plus your own experience as an Account Executive (or a similar role), in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Ideally, you have some experience in governance/risk/compliance technology, legaltech, cybersecurity, or similar technical sales environments. However, this is not a requirement.
- You’re a team player willing to get in the trenches with your team.
- You possess inclusive communication skills and have no problem managing expectations at various levels.
- You’ve successfully built, grown, and led a sales team, including hiring early-stage talent.
- You thrive in fast-paced, remote environments and have a way of nurturing early-career talent to do the same. This means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative to your every day.
- You’re customer-focused and bring examples of how you’ve identified + responded to internal and external customer needs.
- You recognize opportunities and initiate actions to capitalize on𑁋You’re always looking for new ways to make an impact.
- You’re an innovative thinker; you embrace and champion new ideas and encourage others to do the same.
- You build strong relationships and convey a deep concern for all employees.
- You ensure individual needs + those of Osano are met and thoughtfully communicate up and down.
- A well-defined career path that’s not just “climbing the ladder” - learn different competencies, skills, and concepts as you progress and get recognized for it.
- Supportive leadership and peers - from sales engineering and product marketing to sales development and demand generation - you’re never in this alone.
- You’ll be stepping into a space that’s on fire – worth $2.36 billion in 2022, with an expected CAGR of 40.8% between 2022 and 2029. (Wait until you hear about our growth rate!)
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to receive your Certified Information Privacy credential.
- You’ll be representing a product that makes prospects say, “This is so awesome” when you demo it.
- We’re a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row, with 98% of employees saying it’s a great place to work.
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) + ownership interest for early stake in our success!
- Unlimited paid time off with a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're continuously a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully, permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun together!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services
A bit more about Osano
At Osano, an Austin-based, venture-backed startup, we believe data privacy is a fundamental human right, and the companies that embrace privacy will become the next wave of trusted brands. Osano is a B-corp and a Public Benefit Corp, which means that—although we are a for-profit company—we are mission-oriented and wake up every day with the goal of doing well by doing good.
Osano is a leading data privacy platform that simplifies privacy compliance by helping organizations build, manage, and scale their privacy program to increase trust, stay compliant, and do the right thing. Founded in Austin, Texas, we solve for consent management, data subject rights, assessments, and vendor risk — all in one place!
Osano is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, neurodiversity, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We participate in E-Verify and we will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we will give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact DHS or SSA before taking adverse action against you. We value what makes us different and want to see how you can make our team better!
We are happy to provide accommodations to make the interviewing process inclusive and comfortable. You’ll have an opportunity to request accommodation before your first interview.