Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA /
There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental health treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicines to neuromodulation to digital therapeutics to novel molecular approaches) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients across the US. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Backed by top-tier investors (e.g. General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, Y Combinator, Jerry Yang, Joshua Kushner, etc.), Osmind’s team consists of mission-driven experts from across tech and healthcare. We're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We've been featured in publications such as Forbes and Crunchbase News.
We are a series A funded Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) building something that actually moves the needle on the global mental health crisis. (See here for an article our cofounder Jimmy wrote about PBC’s.) We are searching for our first in-house technical recruiter to partner with our engineering team and help us massively scale. This role will report into the Head of People.
Let’s transform mental healthcare, together.
What you'll do
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and preparing offers for various levels of technical talent
- Develop and execute on creative sourcing techniques to attract diverse top talent, including passive candidates
- Partner closely with our founders, VP, Engineering and Engineering Managers to deeply understand business objectives, hiring plan, role needs; contribute your perspective to headcount planning
- Develop comprehensive full-funnel strategy and implement a system-wide process for translating hiring plan to open roles to candidates to hires. Implement job description, interview, and candidate experience best practices for our technical team
- Maintain professional, courteous, and timely communication with candidates to manage each step in the hiring process and build long-term relationships
- Represent Osmind and help provide the best candidate experience possible
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience for software engineers and engineering managers
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience building strong partnerships with engineering teams and Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Operations thinking to approach recruiting like a systems process and figure out how to optimize and improve efficiency
- People person given you'll be the first touchpoint with candidates, strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast and exciting startup environment. Scrappy, eager to hustle, creative, problem solver
- You take ownership and are hyper-organized. You can move a candidate throughout the full funnel, shepherd hiring managers, ensure that interview team members are prepared for their interviews, and more
- Basic technical understanding to be able to more effectively screen candidates
Nice to have
- Experience with technical recruiting for data engineers, data scientists, machine learning engineers
- 100% employer contribution to healthcare insurance (medical, dental, vision) and 50% contribution for dependents
- 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours to match your style. Hybrid working style with a mix of work-from-home and in-office. In-office in San Francisco (Potrero Hill) 2-3 days a week starting January 2022
- In-office perks: food and lunch, snacks and drinks, happy hours, etc.
- Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- Be part of an all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup
More about us
- The tl;dr: we're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We take the work that we do very seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Sometimes you’ll catch us singing karaoke, making memes, or going out for runs together.
- We have a five-star average Glassdoor review
Some candidates may see the list above and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items. Please apply anyway: there's a good chance you also have important skills we’ve missed! We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, underrepresented people of color, LGBTQ+ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.