Founding Full-Stack Engineer
New York, New York
🚀 About Us
Our team is led by Lucy Guo (co-founder of Scale AI) and recently raised $8m+ led by Multicoin Capital. We are based in-person in NYC and Miami.
At Passes, we believe that the age of massive media conglomerates is over. Today’s creator economy allows anyone with an internet connection to share their talents with a niche audience and make a living doing so. But even in this decentralized media landscape, the platforms that creators use to share their content have the power to arbitrarily ban users and destroy their livelihoods.
Our mission is to empower creators to scale their content, own their audiences, and make more money than they could anywhere else.
👀 The Role
We’re hiring a Full-Stack Engineer. You will join a small team to build features that allow creators to upload, polish, store, post, and distribute their content (across multiple media) within our content ecosystem. You will partner with a frontend engineer, but should have some familiarity with frontend frameworks.
- Own the technical design and implementation of a creator-driven web and mobile platform.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to implement backend services for the platform.
- Build features that interact with our blockchain infrastructure.
- Write easily maintained code.
- Get your hands dirty. We’re a startup, so things ship quickly and you may need to wear many hats.
- Work in-person with our NYC and Miami-based team.
- Experience writing production code on shipped full-stack apps
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, JS, Node.JS and/or Python
- Flexible work hours, with the option to work in-person at NYC or Miami offices
- The chance to work on a world-class team of former founders and engineers who have scaled companies to >$7.5b in value
- Very competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k & top-tier 100% company-covered health insurance benefits (equivalent to Big Tech companies coverage for Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Occasional paid travel costs to events and off-sites.