Pave.dev External Referral Program
Refer Your Friends! /
What we do
Pave is building a Cashflow API that allows fintech developers and data scientists to connect their data sources and retrieve clean & unified insights into their consumers’ spending habits, bills, earnings profile, and account health.
We're abstracting the data cleaning and transformation efforts necessary to get a single view of a consumer’s finances so that fintech companies can rapidly build budgeting features, recommendations engines, risk models, and more.
We believe that by lowering the friction of extracting financial insights from the growing number of data sources, we can help accelerate the development of innovative and inclusive financial products. We’re on a mission to enable builders to reinvent and lower the cost of financial services.
There are a growing number of companies helping people gain access to digital financial services, whether it’s low-interest loans, payment installment solutions, integrated insurance offerings, fee-less banking, personalized budgeting, wage advances, or investment solutions.
We believe financial services will exist for every consumer segment, especially underserved segments including female professionals, refugee communities, creators, immigrants, retirees, gig workers, and so forth. We are not original in this thought - this is already happening.
Building equitable financial services for underserved consumer segments requires expensive resources, infrastructure, and analysis into new types of datasets. However, the cost to clean, transform, and analyze these new datasets is high, and every company is forced to do the same bespoke work on the same data sources. This is significant time and cost, and impeding the mission around expanding financial inclusion.
We're 3x founders with a history of launching successful data products, and we're partnered with awesome fintech investors including Bessemer Ventures, Village Global, Better Tomorrow Ventures, 8VC, and execs from Coinbase, Chime, and Sofi.
Everyone has a friend or two who's on the hunt for a new job. Now's your chance—if you know anyone who could be a good fit for one of our roles, you're eligible to receive $5,000 if we hire them!
Please submit your referrals via an email to email@example.com with "REFERRAL" in the subject line. Please include the candidate's full name, contact information, resume, and suitable position(s) at pave.dev.
Eligibility to Participate
- You are at least 18 years of age
- The Referred Candidate must be known to you in a personal or professional capacity. You also represent and warrant that the Referred Candidate is aware of and agrees to the referral application.
- You cannot be associated with or employed by a staffing/recruiting agency or consultant
- You may not submit a referral for yourself
Your Referred Candidate
- Must be an external candidate
- Cannot be a previous employee, or contractor of pave.dev. This includes full-time employees and part-time employees
- Must not be a candidate that is in pave.dev's database, has applied to pave.dev, or been in contact regarding employment opportunities at pave.dev within the last 12 months
- Must be aware of and agree to the referral application
- The referral will not be eligible if the Candidate is bound by a non-compete agreement or a similar non-solicitation obligation or will expose pave.dev to any type of litigation or conflict of interest. This will be determined at pave.dev's sole discretion
- Please submit your referrals via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "REFERRAL" in the subject line, or you can contact us via Twitter, LinkedIn, or Slack with the same.
- You will be required to provide the following information pertaining to your referral: Full name, Contact information, Resume, Suitable position(s) at pave.dev
- Referrals submitted through any other means outside of pave.dev's process will not be eligible
- If the Referral is hired and pave.dev determines that you are eligible for a Referral Payment, a representative from pave.dev will contact you directly
- In the event that more than one person refers the same candidate, payment will be made to the first referral received by pave.dev. We will notify you if your referred candidate has already been referred by someone else. In the event that your Referral contacts pave.dev regarding employment opportunities before your referral submission is received, you will not be eligible to receive the Referral Payment
- pave.dev may modify or terminate the External Referral Program at its sole discretion and without notice. Referral Payments are at the sole discretion of pave.dev
If you are eligible to participate in the pave.dev External Referral Program, you will receive a Referral Payment of $5,000 USD per successful hire. Additionally, the Referred Candidate must acknowledge that they were referred by you, complete a 3 month (90 day) probationary period, and be employed by pave.dev at the time the External Referral payment is to be paid.
Referral Payments are subject to all applicable laws. pave.dev will not make Referral Payments where such payment would violate any law, rule, standard, or regulation. By submitting a referral, you agree that you are solely responsible for any taxes imposed upon the Referral Payment made to you by pave.dev and that you shall comply with all applicable law or regulations.
Additional Information and Guidelines
All referrals are valid for 2 months from the time of submission.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree they shall first negotiate in good faith in an effort to resolve such dispute prior to implementing any other legal action. By submitting a referral, you agree that pave.dev's total liability under the agreement for any cause of action relating to the agreement is the lesser of your actual, direct damages, or $5,000.
At Pave, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Who else is on the team?
Where is Pave located?
We’re building a fully remote team!
How are you funded?