Product Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing /
What we do
Pave is building a Cashflow API that allows fintech developers and data scientists to connect their data sources and retrieve clean & unified insights into their consumers’ spending habits, bills, earnings profile, and account health.
We're abstracting the data cleaning and transformation efforts necessary to get a single view of a consumer’s finances so that fintech companies can rapidly build budgeting features, recommendations engines, risk models, and more.
We believe that by lowering the friction of extracting financial insights from the growing number of data sources, we can help accelerate the development of innovative and inclusive financial products. We’re on a mission to enable builders to reinvent and lower the cost of financial services.
There are a growing number of companies helping people gain access to digital financial services, whether it’s low-interest loans, payment installment solutions, integrated insurance offerings, fee-less banking, personalized budgeting, wage advances, or investment solutions.
We believe financial services will exist for every consumer segment, especially underserved segments including female professionals, refugee communities, creators, immigrants, retirees, gig workers, and so forth. We are not original in this thought - this is already happening.
Building equitable financial services for underserved consumer segments requires expensive resources, infrastructure, and analysis into new types of datasets. However, the cost to clean, transform, and analyze these new datasets is high, and every company is forced to do the same bespoke work on the same data sources. This is significant time and cost, and impeding the mission around expanding financial inclusion.
We're 3x founders with a history of launching successful data products, and we're partnered with awesome fintech investors including Bessemer Ventures, Village Global, Better Tomorrow Ventures, 8VC, and execs from Coinbase, Chime, and Sofi.
At Pave, you will help drive our content and product marketing efforts that will help fuel our bottom up adoption strategy.
Day to day, you will work on developing content for our customers, partners, sales, and developer experience. You will be expected to help drive messaging, packaging, and the overall look, feel, and voice of our content.
This role should be well versed in the fintech space, as well as experience creating new material from scratch. The core objective is to work closely with the founders, internal team, customers, and partners in order to develop a content strategy that will help accelerate our most strategic content initiatives.
- Sales materials--create and maintain materials that will help explain our solution and value proposition to prospective customers
- Developer content--help lead the effort on writing content to help developers understand what’s possible to build with Pave, and how to leverage our use case code samples to
- Blog posts--create a content schedule for our blog that helps give customers and prospects into our product releases, use cases we’re enabling, and noteworthy engineering initiatives.
- Partner material--help develop material that will support our partnership efforts including pitch decks, one-pagers, and other custom material requested by our partners.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a founder, product marketer, content marketer, or similar where you’ve created new material from start to finish.
- You have experience in fintech
- You have experience in B2B (experience at an API company is a bonus)
- You take initiative to direct your own days, and take actionable steps to accomplish goals
- You are energetic, resourceful and do what it takes to get the job done
- You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
At Pave, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Who else is on the team?
Where is Pave located?
We’re building a fully remote team!
How are you funded?