Senior Product Designer
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by.
You may have heard that Pequity is looking for a Product Designer. Someone who is excited about creating an amazing compensation experience for customers like Instacart, Scale AI, Trusted Health and May Mobility.
Well, your name came up. People mentioned that you've shipped some really great SaaS products. You have a knack for making complex workflows feel delightfully simple, and you pay close attention to the details. You have an uncanny ability to collaborate with others, regardless of title, to hit cross-team goals. You're fluent across the design stack (ideation, research, prototyping, ux, visuals, etc.), and you're super into Figma (who isn't?). Well, that’s exactly what we need.
What is Pequity?
We’re on a mission to create equal pay and opportunity for all. Pequity helps your team compensate with confidence - by building your pay programs using data-driven compensation software.
What would a day in the life look like?
- Collaborate closely with Warren (co-founder, head of product & design) to design the future of the Pequity platform
- Leverage research and data to deeply understand customers' mental models, needs, workflows and business operations
- Drive your team towards well-designed solutions
- Pitch ideas that inspire, influence and shape future work
- Develop and build upon our design system and standards
What signals we are looking for (we’re always flexible):
- Excellent interaction, visual design, problem solving and communication skills
- Prototyping abilities to explore and effectively convey design solutions
- A proven track record of shipping successful products that meet user needs
- Experience designing SaaS products gives you a leg up
- A drive to continuously improve yourself, the team, and product experiences
- Ample experience designing products for both desktop or mobile
- A love of storytelling
- A genuine excitement for solving HR and compensation problems and a strong sense of empathy for recruiters, business partners, and department leaders
- A portfolio showcasing your approach to solving problems and your standard for design quality
We'd love to hear from you. Apply or say hi @ email@example.com!