Hi there! Thanks for stopping by.
You may have heard that Pequity is looking for our first Product Manager. Someone who is excited about scaling and developing a compensation platform to support customers such as Instacart, Scale AI, Trusted Health and May Mobility.
Well, your name came up. People mentioned that you've shipped some really great SaaS products. You have an uncanny ability to collaborate with others, regardless of title, to hit cross-team goals. You're roadmaps are epic (Jira joke). You value other’s unique opinions and can respect different lifestyles, while still pushing and being pushed to grow. That’s exactly what we need.
What is Pequity?
We’re on a mission to create equal pay and opportunity for all. Pequity helps your team compensate with confidence - by building your pay programs using data-driven compensation software.
What would a day in the life look like?
- Collaborate closely with Warren (co-founder, head of product & design) and Greg (head of engineering) to build out the roadmap
- Disambiguate complex problems, and define what needs to be worked on
- Identify key personas and customer journeys, map flows, and diagnose performance by mining data across many sources
- Interview customers, develop user tests, and identify breakdowns in the customer journey
- Size and prioritize opportunities based on quantitative and qualitative methods
- Facilitate discussions with cross-functional teams to develop solutions and drive action across the organization
What signals we are looking for (we’re always flexible):
- A proven history of success in product management roles at high-tech or SaaS software companies
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you're comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
- Experience owning and driving the building and shipping of complex, SaaS products at scale
- A love of storytelling
- A genuine excitement for solving HR and compensation problems and a strong sense of empathy for recruiters, business partners, and department leaders
- Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables
We'd love to hear from you. Apply or say hi @ email@example.com!