Full stack Mentors [MERN stack]
Pesto is building Product Engineers who are ready for the jobs of tomorrow! We remove unknown unknowns in the lives of developers with the help of industry-vetted curriculum and continuous guidance from mentors. Our program helps developers learn product, design, business, and not just engineering skills. This helps them perform much better on the job & have an edge over the market.
Pesto is backed by Balaji Srinivasan, Katie Stanton, Ryan Hoover, Matrix Partners & a series of top angels from India & US. At Pesto, we value talent density a lot. We'd recommend you go through this document to help you get a better understanding of our culture. If you’re someone who fits into our culture - we’d love to hear from you! We’ll make sure we make the next few years memorable for all of us.
About the role - Mentor at Pesto
We are looking for experienced software developers to mentor our developer community! By mentoring at Pesto, you get to..
- Build your leadership and team-management skills,
- Expand your professional network and make life-long friendships,
- Give back to the developer community and earn handsome extra income.
Your responsibilities as a Mentor at Pesto are easier than you think!
- Commit 4 to 5 hours per week to provide mentorship sessions, and guide them in their learning journey
- Conduct monthly mock interviews to help them build confidence and get interview-ready.
- Assess your mentees' strengths and weaknesses, and help them become a rock-solid engineer.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Prior mentorship or team management experience is good-to-have.
If interested, please apply here & we’ll reach out to you if your profile gets shortlisted.