Remote, India /
About the role :
You will be working with a highly empowered and collaborative team of Program Managers, committed to deliver the best possible learning experience for our learners at Pesto. In this process, you will be responsible for creating and fostering cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help Pesto learners achieve their learning as well as career outcomes.
* You’ll own a set of cohorts and manage key external stakeholders : learners and mentors, to provide an outstanding customer experience while driving continuous process improvements.
* You will be the go-to person for your cohorts and own the complete customer lifecycle end-to-end : from onboarding process to conducting regular classes, mentorship sessions & other activities until the end of the program curriculum.
* You'll be responsible to improve engagement rates, program completion rates, and overall customer satisfaction measured via NPS for your cohorts.
Preferred skills :
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Willingness to learn, adapt and lead the change within Pesto with a strong commitment to ensure customer success.
* Strong stakeholder management and problem solving skills.
Preferred experience :
* 0-2 years of experience, preferably in customer-facing roles.
* We have no criteria on your undergraduate degree. Irrespective of your background, we’re eager to hear from you.
* We will strongly consider the following : leadership positions at college festivals/clubs or personal projects that you have built if any.
About us :
At Pesto, we value talent density a lot. We'd recommend you go through this document to help you get a better understanding of our culture. We'd highly recommend you to not apply in case you don't associate with our culture. If you’re someone who fits into our culture - we’d love to hear from you! We’ll make sure we make the next few years memorable for all of us.