Business Development Representative
We're looking for a results-driven and enthusiastic human with a passion for education and business development. You'll be the first line of defense for Pesto - you'll qualify leads who're looking to join the program. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams to execute strategies that expand our reach.
* 2022 or 2023 graduates
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science
* Strong communication (written and oral) skills and ability to deliver demos / engaging presentations
*Build a targeted outbound prospects list
*Pipeline growth by engaging potential customers and scheduling meetings with the sales team
*Qualify all marketing sourced inbound leads and ensure smooth introduction to sales team
Need to have
* Basic understanding of sales performance metrics and SaaS Sales
* Structured thinking, being organised and self disciplined
* Fearlessness with a willingness to try new ideas and be wrong (but definitely learn from the experience)
Nice to have
* An unabashed desire to work with A players and an unwillingness to compromise
* Ability to build trust with the team members
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high growth business environment
At Pesto, we value talent density a lot. We believe when people who’re talented & are amazing human beings - we think magic happens. If you’re someone who fits into our culture - we’d love to hear from you! We’ll make sure we make the next few years memorable for all of us.
Alternatively, we'd highly recommend you to not apply in case you don't associate with our culture. We believe no one is a bad/good employee - we want to make sure you enjoy working at Pesto & everyone else enjoys working with you as well. We'd recommend you go through this document to help you get a better understanding of our culture & only apply if you reflect well with it.