CURRENT OPENINGS /
Plainsight streamlines vision AI for enterprises with new ways to analyze, share and benefit from valuable visual information. Solving problems where others have failed, Plainsight helps the world’s most innovative customers realize the potential of their data through smart, easy to use, effective solutions. Our intuitive, low-code platform gives every team across organizations the ability to build, manage, and operationalize solutions. With actionable insights and unblinking accuracy, Plainsight powers enterprise-ready applications to automate processes, mitigate risk, enhance product portfolios, and increase revenue opportunities. For more information, visit plainsight.ai.
You’ll work at the intersection of the marketing, sales, customer support, and product teams to showcase the value of Plainsight’s platform to customers and ML developers.
What you’ll be doing
- Developer Evangelism: You’ll acquire a deep understanding of the ML community’s workflows and demonstrate how they can leverage Plainsight to best meet their key technical needs. You’ll drive trial and demand for our products through demonstration advocacy.
- Content Creation: You’ll craft and perform live presentations and content that will inspire and equip developers by telling stories with our vision AI platform. You’ll curate, create, edit, and distribute tutorials, blog articles, case studies, and other content to communicate about advances in the development & applications of machine learning, computer vision, and data science.
- Community Management: You'll be an active, engaged, and authentic participant in the ML community, organizing meetups & hackathons where they can learn and build cool things.
- Developer Advocacy: You'll influence the direction of our products by gathering and relaying insights from the ML community to our product team
You are a data scientist or developer that:
- Has experience developing ML algorithms or models
- Has strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Has the ability to quickly research, understand, articulate, and discuss technical topics
- Has experience presenting to both technical and business audiences
- Is active in the online and offline data science / ML developer communities
- Is self-sufficient and motivated, having the ability to create and publish content with minimal support, with the ability to take both direction and initiative
#LI-Remote This role is 100% remote. Our entire company works virtually, and often across time zones. You will be based remotely and will need to be well-versed in the use of Slack and video conferencing.
Plainsight is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.