Senior Python Engineer
CURRENT OPENINGS /
Plainsight streamlines vision AI for enterprises with new ways to analyze, share and benefit from valuable visual information. Solving problems where others have failed, Plainsight helps the world’s most innovative customers realize the potential of their data through smart, easy to use, effective solutions. Our intuitive, low-code platform gives every team across organizations the ability to build, manage, and operationalize solutions. With actionable insights and unblinking accuracy, Plainsight powers enterprise-ready applications to automate processes, mitigate risk, enhance product portfolios, and increase revenue opportunities. For more information, visit plainsight.ai.
You will be joining our Professional Services team as a Senior Python Engineer enabling our customers to apply the Sense AI platform to accomplish their business objectives.
Your day-to-day will involve working alongside our Solution Architects and other engineers to develop solutions that accomplish our customer’s use cases. You will write and review code for data processing, model deployment, detection alerting, and other related tasks. Your solutions will augment our Sense AI platform to ensure customers get the most value out of our platform.
As part of the Professional Services team, you’ll have frequent opportunities to grow your breadth of knowledge across the machine learning field in a variety of industry applications. Your work will be high visibility and essential to the success of our customers.
- Developing APIs in Python.
- Developing solutions to ingest, process and store batch and streaming data.
- Engaging in collaborative software development using tools such as Git and Jira.
- Communicating about technical subjects to people with widely varying backgrounds.
- Packaging services using tools such as Anaconda and Docker.
Bonus points for:
- Experience deploying and maintaining machine learning systems in production.
- Experience with computer vision and related libraries such as OpenCV and scikit-image.
- Experience working in a remote team.
- Experience with Stripe API.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with CI/CD processes using technologies such as Jenkins, Github Actions, CircleCI, etc
#LI-Remote This role is 100% remote. Our entire company works virtually, and often across time zones. You will be based remotely and will need to be well-versed in the use of Slack and video conferencing.
Plainsight is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.