CURRENT OPENINGS /
Plainsight streamlines vision AI for enterprises with new ways to analyze, share and benefit from valuable visual information. Solving problems where others have failed, Plainsight helps the world’s most innovative customers realize the potential of their data through smart, easy to use, effective solutions. Our intuitive, low-code platform gives every team across organizations the ability to build, manage, and operationalize solutions. With actionable insights and unblinking accuracy, Plainsight powers enterprise-ready applications to automate processes, mitigate risk, enhance product portfolios, and increase revenue opportunities. For more information, visit plainsight.ai.
You will join a team of highly talented engineers, in the pursuit of architecting and implementing both on-premise and cloud infrastructure. You’ll be working with a team to build systems and functionality that handles end-to-end machine learning pipeline automation with GPU and IoT devices in never before seen ways.
- Provide day to day support of GCP cloud servers and server based applications
- Manage GKE infrastructure running in GCP with Terraform and Helm
- Lead research and application of new cloud technologies
- Assist in the development of on-prem and cloud edge device capabilities
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure
- Create and streamline CI/CD processes
- Experience in running cloud infrastructure in GCP
- Experience using containers, container orchestration, and container configuration management using Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Deep understanding of container technologies and orchestration systems, preferably 2+ years of Docker and Kubernetes. Experience with GKS is a plus. Experience with Nvidia-docker is a plus
- Experience with application observability, logging, and monitoring systems such as Grafana, Stackdriver/Loki, Prometheus, and New Relic
- Experience with implementing end-to-end CI/CD processes using technologies such as Jenkins, Github Actions, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience managing Linux systems
- Working knowledge of programming languages or Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Golang
- Skilled in working in a distributed remote team of talented engineers
- Strong communication skills
Additional experience in the following areas is a bonus
- Experience with OpenStack
- Experience with Ansible
- Coding skills, preferably Golang or Python experience
- Solid understanding of video and image transcoding and manipulation. Libav / Libx264 experience is a huge plus. Familiarity with Ffmpeg and GStreamer are huge pluses
- Familiarity with the latest in ML / AI frameworks. Pytorch / Detectron2, FastAI, Tensorflow experience a plus
- Experience working with large scale time-series databases
- Experience in implementing, running, and maintaining large-scale queuing and stream processing systems, such as Kafka. MQTT experience is a plus
#LI-Remote This role is 100% remote. Our entire company works virtually, and often across time zones. You will be based remotely and will need to be well-versed in the use of Slack and video conferencing.
Plainsight is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.