CURRENT OPENINGS /
Plainsight streamlines vision AI for enterprises with new ways to analyze, share and benefit from valuable visual information. Solving problems where others have failed, Plainsight helps the world’s most innovative customers realize the potential of their data through smart, easy to use, effective solutions. Our intuitive, low-code platform gives every team across organizations the ability to build, manage, and operationalize solutions. With actionable insights and unblinking accuracy, Plainsight powers enterprise-ready applications to automate processes, mitigate risk, enhance product portfolios, and increase revenue opportunities. For more information, visit plainsight.ai.
The Solutions Architect (SA) plays a critical client-facing role to map client requirements into a solution that can be realized with Sixgill products. As a member of our Professional Services group, the Solutions Architect works with clients to clearly understand their business use cases as well as their technical operating environment. The Solutions Architect will then develop the solution for the client leveraging Sixgill product best practices and platform. Success in this position requires a team player with strong technical acumen and solid understanding of the best practices in software development, distributed systems and large-scale SaaS environment.
- Present business and technical analysis, recommendations, and architectural designs and solutions to different levels in the client organization in a clear, concise and articulate manner
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
- Ensure that any newly developed solutions are done in a repeatable manner by other staff, using a standardized methodology, clearly documenting the process to deliver them
- Develop client-centric use-cases aligned with their business objectives
- Assist in creating statements of work, proposals, and supporting sales activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Plainsight teams during implementation
- Learn the Plainsight product capabilities and platforms
- Guide customers to quick value leveraging best practices developed by Plainsight
- Distill and communicate customer requirements and product feedback to Product Management
- Surface and document the value derived from Plainsight implementations
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect with at least 2 years spent building client-server solutions and integrations with ERP systems in a Professional Services organization or consulting role
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition
- Experience with modern web technologies for stand-alone client applications
- Strong industry knowledge about IoT, ML/AI, Blockchain, and Video AI solutions
- Experience and knowledge of business and technical solutions that include layered architectures, databases, reporting tools, middleware, monitoring, and high availability systems
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents
- Experience with enterprise software integration technologies including but not limited to REST Web Services, consuming APIs as a client, Single Sign-On (SAML), etc.
- Experience with agile scrum methodology
- Experience or awareness of cloud/container technologies
- Understanding of IoT, edge computing, 5G, and NFV is preferred
#LI-Remote This role is 100% remote. Our entire company works virtually, and often across time zones. You will be based remotely and will need to be well-versed in the use of Slack and video conferencing.
Plainsight is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.