UI Design Engineer
CURRENT OPENINGS /
Plainsight streamlines vision AI for enterprises with new ways to analyze, share and benefit from valuable visual information. Solving problems where others have failed, Plainsight helps the world’s most innovative customers realize the potential of their data through smart, easy to use, effective solutions. Our intuitive, low-code platform gives every team across organizations the ability to build, manage, and operationalize solutions. With actionable insights and unblinking accuracy, Plainsight powers enterprise-ready applications to automate processes, mitigate risk, enhance product portfolios, and increase revenue opportunities. For more information, visit plainsight.ai.
- At least 4 years in a similar role
- Experience in a technical UI Design & Front-end development
- Previous experience creating and designing UI style guides and component libraries in Figma
- Experience working and collaborating in Figma
- Proficient at code creation of components
- Proficient at setting up a living component library / style guide
- Experience and familiarity with Material UI library w/ React
- Proficient with Github
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Given strategic guidance and wireframes, collaborate with designers and UX team members to develop modular components
- Create and execute a plan to develop components in a timely manner with minimal oversight from senior team members
- Develop components using modern responsive design patterns, keeping in mind modularity
- Collaborate with team member leads on project requirements and proofs-of-concept
- Familiarity with Chart visualization libraries (D3, Victory charts, similar)
- Designing & coding for Responsive layouts and stacking of components
#LI-Remote This role is 100% remote. Our entire company works virtually, and often across time zones. You will be based remotely and will need to be well-versed in the use of Slack and video conferencing.
Plainsight is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.